Report NEP-BEC-2013-11-16This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Beirne, John & Liu, Guy S. & Sun, Pei, 2013. "The performance impact of firm ownership transformation in China," Working Paper Series 1598, European Central Bank.
- Kurt A. Desender & Mircea Epure, 2013. "Corporate governance and corporate social performance: The influence of ownership, boards and institutions," Economics Working Papers 1398, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Oct 2015.
- Yu, Li & Orazem, Peter & Jolly, Robert W., 2013. "Entrepreneurship Over The Business Cycle," Staff General Research Papers Archive 36672, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Naoto Jinji, 2013. "Comparative Statics for Oligopoly: A Generalized Result," Discussion papers e-12-011, Graduate School of Economics Project Center, Kyoto University.
- Elena Feltrinelli & Roberto Gabriele & Sandro Trento, 2013. "Do middle managers matter?," DEM Discussion Papers 2013/11, Department of Economics and Management.
- A. Kerem Co?ar & Nezih Guner & James Tybout, 2013. "Firm Dynamics, Job Turnover, and Wage Distributions in an Open Economy," Working Papers 732, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Item repec:dau:papers:123456789/7244 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jonathan Timmis, 2013. "Internet Adoption and Firm Exports in Developing Economies," Discussion Papers 2013-05, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Jacob, Martin & Schütt, Harm, 2013. "Firm valuation and the uncertainty of future tax avoidance," arqus Discussion Papers in Quantitative Tax Research 149, arqus - Arbeitskreis Quantitative Steuerlehre.