Report NEP-BEC-2013-11-09This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mella-Barral , Pierre & Habib, Michel A. & Hege, Ulrich, 2013. "Entrepreneurial Spawning and Firm Characteristics," HEC Research Papers Series 984, HEC Paris.
- Paige Ouimet & Rebecca Zarutskie, 2013. "Who works for startups? The relation between firm age, employee age, and growth," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2013-75, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Dominika Langenmayr & Andreas Hau fler & Christian J. Bauer, 2013. "Should tax policy favour high or low productivity firms?," Working Papers 1308, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Kurt A. Desender & Mircea Epure, 2015. "Corporate Governance and Corporate Social Performance: The Influence of Boards, Ownership and Institutions," Working Papers 730, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Maria Bas & Pamela Bombarda, 2013. "Chinese Trade Reforms, Market Access and Foreign Competition: the Patterns of French Exporters," Post-Print hal-00874946, HAL.
- Frank Jr. , Douglas H. & Obloj , Tomasz, 2013. "Firm-Specific Human Capital, Organizational Incentives, and Agency Costs: Evidence from Retail Banking," HEC Research Papers Series 999, HEC Paris.
- Luigi Paciello & Andrea Pozzi & Nicholas Trachter, 2013. "Price Dynamics with Customer Markets," EIEF Working Papers Series 1328, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Dec 2017.
- Chanson, Guillaume & Quélin , Bertrand V., 2013. "European Management Journal," HEC Research Papers Series 990, HEC Paris.
- Dunne, Timothy & Klimek, Shawn D. & Roberts, Mark J. & Xu, Daniel Yi, 2013. "Entry, exit, and the determinants of market structure," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2013-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.