Report NEP-BEC-2013-04-27This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Naudé, Wim & Gries, Thomas & Bilkic, Natasa, 2013. "Firm-Level Heterogeneity and the Decision to Export: A Real Option Approach," IZA Discussion Papers 7346, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- ITO Takatoshi & KOIBUCHI Satoshi & SATO Kiyotaka & SHIMIZU Junko, 2013. "Choice of Invoicing Currency: New evidence from a questionnaire survey of Japanese export firms," Discussion papers 13034, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Sergei Ivashchenko, 2013. "Dynamic stochastic general equilibrium model with banks and endogenous defaults of firms," EUSP Department of Economics Working Paper Series Ec-02/13, European University at St. Petersburg, Department of Economics.
- David Brown & Serife Genc & Julie Hothckiss & Myriam Quispe-Agnoli, 2013. "Undocumented Workers’ Employment across U.S. Business Cycles," Working Papers 1319, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Webber, Douglas A., 2013. "Firm Market Power and the Earnings Distribution," IZA Discussion Papers 7342, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Webber, Douglas A., 2013. "Firm-Level Monopsony and the Gender Pay Gap," IZA Discussion Papers 7343, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Thomas Sampson, 2013. "Dynamic Selection and the New Gains from Trade with Heterogeneous Firms," FIW Working Paper series 122, FIW.
- Jean-Sébastien Pentecôte & Jean-Christophe Poutineau & Fabien Rondeau, 2013. "Trade Integration and Business Cycle Synchronization in the EMU: the Negative Effect of New Trade Flows," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201313, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.