Report NEP-BEC-2013-02-16This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Basuchoudhary, Atin & Conlon, John R., 2013. "Silence is golden: communication, silence, and cartel stability," MPRA Paper 44246, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:cge:warwcg:108 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Giulio Bottazzi & Marco Grazzi, 2013. "Dynamics of productivity and cost of labor in Italian Manufacturing firms," LEM Papers Series 2013/02, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Valerie Smeets & Michael Waldman & Frederic Warzynski, 2013. "Performance, Career Dynamics, and Span of Control," Economics Working Papers 2013-02, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Walter, Sascha & Heinrichs, Simon & Walter, Achim, 2013. "Hostile Parent Firms and Child Firm Performance," EconStor Preprints 68592, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Item repec:cge:warwcg:115 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bellmann, Lutz & Gerner, Hans-Dieter & Hübler, Olaf, 2013. "Investment under Company-Level Pacts," IZA Discussion Papers 7195, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lange, Kelly Y. & Johnson, Jeffrey W. & Johnson, Phillip N. & Hudson, Darren & Wang, Chenggang & Gustafson, Bill, 2013. "Intergenerational Management Transfers in Family Farm Businesses," 2013 Annual Meeting, February 2-5, 2013, Orlando, Florida 142731, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Godart, Olivier & Görg, Holger, 2013. "Suppliers of Multinationals and the Forced Linkage Effect: Evidence from Firm Level Data," IZA Discussion Papers 7173, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Greg Kaplan & Guido Menzio, 2013. "Shopping Externalities and Self-Fulfilling Unemployment Fluctuations," NBER Working Papers 18777, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Olivier N. Godart & Holger Görg, 2013. "Suppliers of Multinationals and the Forced Linkage Effect: Evidence from Firm Level Data," Kiel Working Papers 1822, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.