Report NEP-BEC-2012-07-14This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rollin, Anne-Marie, 2012. "Firm Dynamics: Employment Dynamics Arising from Firm Growth and Contraction in Canada, 2001 to 2009," The Canadian Economy in Transition 2012024e, Statistics Canada, Economic Analysis Division.
- Sapi, Geza, 2012. "Bargaining, vertical mergers and entry," DICE Discussion Papers 61, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Ashish Arora & Andrea Fosfuri & Thomas Roende, 2012. "Managing Licensing in a Market for Technology," NBER Working Papers 18203, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Di Gaetano, Luigi, 2012. "A Model of corporate donations to open source under hardware–software complementarity," MPRA Paper 39849, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Antonio Falato & Dan Li & Todd T. Milbourn, 2012. "CEO pay and the market for CEOs," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2012-39, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Michael Kopel & Marco A. Marini, 2012. "Optimal Compensation Structure in Consumer Cooperatives under Mixed Oligopoly," DIS Technical Reports 2012-06, Department of Computer, Control and Management Engineering, Universita' degli Studi di Roma "La Sapienza".
- Thomas J. Chemmanur & Viktar Fedaseyeu, 2012. "A Theory of Corporate Boards and Forced CEO Turnover," Working Papers 444, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Plante, Michael D. & Traum, Nora, 2012. "Time-varying oil price volatility and macroeconomic aggregates," Working Papers 1201, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Ciliberto, Federico & Williams, Jonathan W, 2012. "Does Multimarket Contact Facilitate Tacit Collusion? Inference on Conduct Parameters in the Airline Industry," CEPR Discussion Papers 9015, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dessein, Wouter, 2012. "Incomplete Contracts and Firm Boundaries: New Directions," CEPR Discussion Papers 9019, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Michael Fritsch & Michael Wyrwich, 2012. "The Long Persistence of Regional Entrepreneurship Culture: Germany 1925-2005," Jena Economic Research Papers 2012-036, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Fernando Merino & Joaquín Monreal-Pérez & Gregorio Sánchez-Marín, 2012. "Family Firm Internationalization: Influence of Familiness on the Spanish Firm Export Activity," Kiel Working Papers 1770, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Johnston, David W. & Lee, Wang-Sheng, 2012. "Extra Status and Extra Stress: Are Promotions Good for Us?," IZA Discussion Papers 6675, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Andrew Sharpe & Ricardo de Avillez, 2012. "A Detailed Analysis of Nova Soctia;s Productivty Performance, 1997-2010," CSLS Research Reports 2012-05, Centre for the Study of Living Standards.
- Maximo Camacho & Gabriel Perez-Quiros & Pilar Poncela, 2012. "Markov-switching dynamic factor models in real time," Working Papers 1205, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Item repec:ner:maastr:urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-29510 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jentzsch, Nicola & Sapi, Geza & Suleymanova, Irina, 2012. "Targeted pricing and customer data sharing among rivals," DICE Discussion Papers 60, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Saara Tamminen & Chang Han-Hsin, 2012. "Company heterogeneity and mark-up variability," Working Papers 32, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).