Report NEP-BEC-2008-10-21This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Décamps, Jean-Paul & Mariotti, Thomas & Rochet, Jean-Charles & Villeneuve, Stéphane, 2008. "Free Cash-Flow, Issuance Costs and Stock Price Volatility," IDEI Working Papers 518, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Miklos-Thal, Jeanine, 2008. "Optimal Collusion under Cost Asymmetry," MPRA Paper 11044, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fabian Herweg & Daniel Müller & Philipp Weinschenk, 2008. "The Optimality of Simple Contracts: Moral Hazard and Loss Aversion," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse17_2008, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Arkolakis, Costas & Ramanarayanan, Ananth, 2008. "Vertical specialization and international business cycle synchronization," Globalization Institute Working Papers 21, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Matthias Kräkel, 2008. "Relative Performance Pay, Bonuses, and Job-Promotion Tournaments," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse16_2008, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Spyros Arvanitis, 2008. "Are Firm Innovativeness and Firm Age Relevant for the Supply of Vocational Training? - A Study Based on Swiss Micro Data," Economics of Education Working Paper Series 0036, University of Zurich, Department of Business Administration (IBW).
- Kieron Meagher & Andrew Wait, 2008. "Who Decides about Change and Restructuring in Organizations?," CEPR Discussion Papers 587, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Bjuggren, Per-Olof & Palmberg, Johanna, 2008. "Swedish Listed Family Firms and Entrepreneurial Spirit," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 147, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Andersson, Martin & Lööf, Hans, 2008. "Learning-by-Exporting Revisited - the role of intensity and persistence," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 149, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Spyros Arvanitis & Tobias Stucki, 2008. "Training Propensity of Start-ups in Switzerland - A Study Based on Data for the Start-up Cohort 1996-97," Economics of Education Working Paper Series 0035, University of Zurich, Department of Business Administration (IBW).
- Cosnita, A. & Tropeano, J.P., 2008. "Negotiating remedies : revealing the merger efficiency gains," Working Papers 200803, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL).
- Pozzolo, Alberto Franco & Nucci, Francesco, 2008. "Exchange Rate, Employment and Hours: What Firm-Level Data Say," Economics & Statistics Discussion Papers esdp08049, University of Molise, Dept. EGSeI.
- Avi Goldfarb & Mo Xiao, 2008. "Who thinks about the competition? Managerial ability and strategic entry in US local telephone markets," Working Papers 08-21, NET Institute, revised Oct 2008.
- Luciano Nakabashi & Marcelo Luiz Curado & João Basílio Pereima Neto, 2008. "Os efeitos do câmbio no crescimento da economia brasileira," Working Papers 0074, Universidade Federal do Paraná, Department of Economics.
- Dennis L. Gärtner & Daniel Halbheer, 2008. "Are There Waves in Merger Activity After All?," Working Papers 0092, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU).
- Cazavan-Jeny, Anne & Margaine, Julien & Missonier-Piera, Franck, 2008. "CEO compensations in a stakeholders' regime : an empirical investigation with French listed companies," ESSEC Working Papers DR 08015, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Harald U. Pfeifer, 2008. "Train to gain - The benefits of employee-financed training in Germany," Economics of Education Working Paper Series 0037, University of Zurich, Department of Business Administration (IBW).