Report NEP-BEC-2008-07-05This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Danthine, Jean-Pierre & Donaldson, John B, 2008. "Executive Compensation and Stock Options: An Inconvenient Truth," CEPR Discussion Papers 6890, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Carola Frydman & Raven E. Saks, 2008. "Executive Compensation: A New View from a Long-Term Perspective, 1936-2005," NBER Working Papers 14145, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ulrike Malmendier & Geoffrey Tate, 2008. "Superstar CEOs," NBER Working Papers 14140, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Clougherty, Joseph & Duso, Tomaso, 2008. "The impact of horizontal mergers on rivals: Gains to being left outside a merger," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 239, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Giebe, Thomas & Gürtler, Oliver, 2008. "Optimal Contracts for Lenient Supervisors," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 237, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Oxelheim, Lars & Wihlborg, Clas & Zhang, Jianhoa, 2008. "Executive Compensation and Macroeconomic Fluctuations," Working Paper Series 746, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Spyros Arvanitis, 2008. "Are Firm Innovativeness and Firm Age Relevant for the Supply of Vocational Training? A Study Based on Swiss Micro Data," KOF Working papers 08-198, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Item repec:wzb:wzebiv:spii2008-17 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- David Rahman & Ichiro Obara, 2008. "Secret Contracts for Efficient Partnerships," Working Papers 2008-3, University of Minnesota, Department of Economics, revised 06 2008.
- Steven J. Davis & R. Jason Faberman & John C. Haltiwanger & Ian Rucker, 2008. "Adjusted Estimates of Worker Flows and Job Openings in JOLTS," NBER Working Papers 14137, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sánchez-Bueno, María José & Muñoz-Bullón, Fernando, 2008. "Does downsizing improve organizational performance? An analysis of Spanish manufacturing firms," DEE - Working Papers. Business Economics. WB wb083007, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Spyros Arvanitis & Tobias Stucki, 2008. "Training Propensity of Start-ups in Switzerland - A Study Based on Data for the Start-up Cohort 1996-97," KOF Working papers 08-199, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Zhou, Jidong, 2008. "Reference Dependence and Market Competition," MPRA Paper 9370, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:9414 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2008017 is not listed on IDEAS anymore