Report NEP-BEC-2008-05-05This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michael Mah-Hui Lim, 2008. "Old Wine in a New Bottle: Subprime Mortgage Crisis—Causes and Consequences," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_532, Levy Economics Institute.
- Carroll, Christopher D. & Slacalek, Jiri & Sommer, Martin, 2008. "International evidence on sticky consumption growth," Working Paper Series 0886, European Central Bank.
- Heider, Florian & Gropp, Reint, 2008. "The Determinants of Capital Structure: Some Evidence from Banks," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-015, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Lembcke, Alexander C. & Kohn, Karsten & Fitzenberger, Bernd, 2008. "Union Density and Varieties of Coverage: The Anatomy of Union Wage Effects in Germany," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-012, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Amisano, Gianni & Savona, Roberto, 2008. "Imperfect predictability and mutual fund dynamics. How managers use predictors in changing systematic risk," Working Paper Series 0881, European Central Bank.
- Oddvar Martin Kaarboe & Luigi Siciliani, 2008. "Multitasking, quality and pay for performance," Discussion Papers 08/06, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Gerald H.L. Cheang & Carl Chiarella, 2008. "Hedge Portfolios in Markets with Price Discontinuities," Research Paper Series 218, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- M.|info:eu-repo/dai/nl/304834475 Hadzi-Vaskov & C.J.M.|info:eu-repo/dai/nl/074563335 Kool, 2007. "Stochastic Discount Factor Approach to International Risk-Sharing: Evidence from Fixed Exchange Rate Episodes," Working Papers 07-33, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Maskin, Eric S. & Myerson, Roger B., 2007. "Interview with the 2007 Laureates in Economics Eric S. Maskin and Roger B. Myerson," Nobel Prize in Economics documents 2007-5, Nobel Prize Committee.
- Committee, Nobel Prize, 2007. "Leonid Hurwicz, Eric S. Maskin and Roger B. Myerson: Mechanism Design Theory," Nobel Prize in Economics documents 2007-2, Nobel Prize Committee.
- Hurwicz, Leonid, 2007. "But Who Will Guard the Guardians?," Nobel Prize in Economics documents 2007-3, Nobel Prize Committee.
- Carl Chiarella & Boda Kang & Gunter H. Meyer & Andrew Ziogas, 2008. "The Evaluation of American Option Prices Under Stochastic Volatility and Jump-Diffusion Dynamics Using the Method of Lines," Research Paper Series 219, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Wong, Woon K, 2008. "A Unique Orthogonal Variance Decomposition," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2008/10, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Pfeiffer, Friedhelm & Eisenhauer, Philipp, 2008. "Assessing Intergenerational Earnings Persistence Among German Workers," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-014, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Malte Schwoon & Floortje Alkemade & Koen Frenken & Marko P. Hekkert, 2008. "A complex systems methodology to transition management," Innovation Studies Utrecht (ISU) working paper series 08-12, Utrecht University, Department of Innovation Studies, revised Apr 2008.
- Alrubaie, falah.K.Ali, 2006.
"دراسة تحليله لمشكلات تمويل المشروعات الصغيرة مع الإشارة لتجربة مصرف التنمية في درنة
[An Analysis Study to the problems of financing small projects With reference to experience Libyan Development Ba," MPRA Paper 8494, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 27 Apr 2008.