Report NEP-BEC-2008-01-26This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jan de Kok & A. Roepers, 2007. "The relevance of size, gender and ownership for performance-related pay schemes," Scales Research Reports H200722, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Elijah Brewer & William E. Jackson & Julapa Jagtiani, 2007. "Target's corporate governance and bank merger payoffs," Research Working Paper RWP 07-13, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Otten, Jordan J.A. & Heugens, Pursey P.M.A.R, 2007. "Extending the managerial power theory of executive pay: A cross national test," MPRA Paper 6778, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gürtler, Oliver & Kräkel, Matthias, 2007. "Double-Sided Moral Hazard, Efficiency Wages and Litigation," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 214, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Jackie Krafft & Yiping Qu & Jacques-Laurent Ravix, 2/01. "Corporate governance, industry dynamics and firms performance on the stock market," Post-Print hal-00203544, HAL.
- Patrick Musso & Stefano Schiavo, 2007. "The Impact of Financial Constaints on Firm Survival and Growth," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2007-37, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Elisabeth Garnsey & Petra Gibcus & F. Stam & Jennifer Telussa, 2007. "Employment Growth of New Firms," Scales Research Reports H200716, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Thorsten Schank & Claus Schnabel & Joachim Wagner, 2008. "Higher Wages in Exporting Firms: Self-selection, Export Effect, or Both? First Evidence from German Linked Employer-Employee Data," Working Paper Series in Economics 74, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Deborah Gefang & Rodney Strachan, 2008. "Nonlinear Impacts of International Business Cycles on the UK — a Bayesian Smooth Transition VAR," Discussion Papers in Economics 08/4, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Jonas D. M. Fisher & Martin Gervais, 2007. "First-time home buyers and residential investment volatility," Working Paper Series WP-07-15, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Rebel A. Cole & Hamid Mehran, 2008. "What can we learn from privately held firms about executive compensation?," Staff Reports 314, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Wolfgang Härdle & Yuh-Jye Lee & Dorothea Schäfer & Yi-Ren Yeh, 2007. "The Default Risk of Firms Examined with Smooth Support Vector Machines," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 757, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.