Report NEP-BEC-2008-01-05This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cardoso, Ana Rute & Winter-Ebmer, Rudolf, 2007. "Mentoring and Segregation: Female-Led Firms and Gender Wage Policies," IZA Discussion Papers 3210, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Silke Anger, 2007. "The Cyclicality of Effective Wages within Employer-Employee Matches: Evidence from German Panel Data," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 34, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Alex Coad & Tom Broekel, 2007. "Firm growth and productivity growth evidence from a panel VAR," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne r07072, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Yoonsoo Lee & Toshihiko Mukoyama, 2008. "Entry, exit and plant-level dynamics over the business cycle," Working Paper 0718, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Matteo Iacoviello & Fabio Schiantarelli & Scott Schuh, 2007. "Input and output inventories in general equilibrium," Working Papers 07-16, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Alex Coad, 2007. "Firm Growth and Scaling of Growth Rate Variance in Multiplant Firms," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-101, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Martin, Ludivine, 2007. "The impact of technological changes on incentives and motivations to work hard," IRISS Working Paper Series 2007-15, IRISS at CEPS/INSTEAD.
- Paloma López-García & Sergio Puente & Ángel Luis Gómez, 2007. "Firm productivity dynamics in Spain," Banco de Espa�a Working Papers 0739, Banco de Espa�a.
- Du Caju, Philip & Fuss, Catherine & Wintr, Ladislav, 2007. "Downward wage rigidity for different workers and firms: an evaluation for Belgium using the IWFP procedure," Working Paper Series 0840, European Central Bank.
- Frank M. Fossen, 2007. "Risky Earnings, Taxation and Entrepreneurial Choice: A Microeconometric Model for Germany," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 29, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Robert Feenstra & Hong Ma, 2007. "Optimal Choice of Product Scope for Multiproduct Firms under Monopolistic Competition," NBER Working Papers 13703, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Van den Steen, Eric, 2007. "The Limits of Authority: Motivation versus Coordination," Working papers 37305, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Brandon Julio & Woojin Kim & Michael Weisbach, 2007. "What Determines the Structure of Corporate Debt Issues?," NBER Working Papers 13706, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hugo Hopenhayn & Arantxa Jarque, 2007. "Moral hazard and persistence," Working Paper 07-07, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Janet Mitchell & Patrick Van Roy, 2007. "Failure prediction models : performance, disagreements, and internal rating systems," Working Paper Research 123, National Bank of Belgium.
- Claude, DASPREMONT & Rodolphe, DOS SANTOS FERREIRA & Jacques, THEPOT, 2007. "Hawks and doves in segmented markets : a formal approach to competitive aggressiveness," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2007039, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.