Report NEP-BEC-2007-10-27This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-BEC
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ellen R. McGrattan & Edward C. Prescott, 2008. "Openness, technology capital, and development," Staff Report 396, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Raj Chetty & Emmanuel Saez, 2007. "An Agency Theory of Dividend Taxation," NBER Working Papers 13538, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stefano Demichelis & Klaus Ritzberger, 2007. "Corporate Control and the Stock Market," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 60, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Peter N. Ireland & Scott Schuh, 2007. "Productivity and U.S. Macroeconomic Performance: Interpreting the Past and Predicting the Future with a Two-Sector Real Business Cycle Model," NBER Working Papers 13532, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Maxim Sinitsyn, 2007. "Characterization Of The Support Of The Mixed Strategy Price Equilibria In Oligopolies With Heterogeneous Consumers," Departmental Working Papers 2007-08, McGill University, Department of Economics.
- Mark Mink & Jan P.A.M. Jacobs & Jakob de Haan, 2007. "Measuring Synchronicity And Co-Movement Of Business Cycles With An Application To The Euro Area," CAMA Working Papers 2007-19, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Giorgia Giovannetti & Giorgio Ricchiuti & Margherita Velucchi, 2007. "Size, Innovation and Internationalization: A Survival Analysis of Italian Firms," Working Papers - Economics wp2007_07, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Maarten C.W. Janssen & Santanu Roy, 2007. "Signaling Quality Through Prices in an Oligopoly," Departmental Working Papers 0709, Southern Methodist University, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2008.
- Item repec:eui:euiwps:eco2007/20 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Atella, Vincenzo & Centoni, Marco & Cubadda, Gianluca, 2007. "Technology shocks, structural breaks and the effects on the business cycle," Economics & Statistics Discussion Papers esdp07041, University of Molise, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:5403 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Rohit Aggarwal & Ram Gopal & Ramesh Sankaranarayanan, 2007. "Negative Blogs, Positive Outcomes: When should Firms Permit Employees to Blog Honestly?," Working Papers 07-32, NET Institute, revised Sep 2007.
- Thomas Lemieux, 2007. "The Changing Nature of Wage Inequality," NBER Working Papers 13523, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gual, Jordi, 2007. "Time to rethink merger policy?," IESE Research Papers D/694, IESE Business School.
- Sven Wehke, 2007. "Union Wages, Hours of Work and the Effectiveness of Partial Coordination Agreements," FEMM Working Papers 07019, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Item repec:esx:essedp:645 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jin Ginger Wu & Lu Zhang & X. Frank Zhang, 2007. "Understanding the Accrual Anomaly," NBER Working Papers 13525, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Argandoña, Antonio, 2007. "Ethical management systems for not-for-profit organizations," IESE Research Papers D/693, IESE Business School.
- Timothy Dunne & Shawn D. Klimek & Mark J. Roberts & Yi Xu, 2007. "The dynamics of market structure and market size in two health services industries," Working Papers (Old Series) 0712, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Robert M. Adams & Dean F. Amel, 2007. "The effects of past entry, market consolidation, and expansion by incumbents on the probability of entry," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2007-51, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Byung-Cheol Kim & Jay Pil Choi, 2007. "Customer Infomation Sharing: Strategic Incentives and New Implications," Working Papers 07-27, NET Institute, revised Sep 2007.
- D. Paolini, 2007. "Search and the Firm's Choice of the Optimal Labor Contract," Working Paper CRENoS 200708, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Oliver Hart, 2007. "Hold-up, Asset Ownership, and Reference Points," NBER Working Papers 13540, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wendelin Schnedler, 2007. "You Don't Always Get What You Pay For," Working Papers 0452, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2007.
- George J. Mailath, 2007. "Reputation Effects," PIER Working Paper Archive 07-034, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- David K. Backus & Jonathan H. Wright, 2007. "Cracking the conundrum," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2007-46, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Ramesh Johari & Gabriel Weintraub, 2007. "Competition in Prices and Service Level Guarantees," Working Papers 07-21, NET Institute, revised Sep 2007.
- Item repec:eui:euiwps:eco2007/13 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:eui:euiwps:eco2007/22 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Henkel, Joachim, 2007. "The Risk-Return Paradox for Strategic Management: Disentangling True and Spurious Effects," CEPR Discussion Papers 6538, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.