Report NEP-BEC-2007-01-23This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2006123 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Reena Aggarwal & Isil Erel & Rene M. Stulz & Rohan Williamson, 2007. "Do U.S. Firms Have the Best Corporate Governance? A Cross-Country Examination of the Relation between Corporate Governance and Shareholder Wealth," NBER Working Papers 12819, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Emmanuelle Auriol & Régis Renault, 2007. "Status and Incentives," THEMA Working Papers 2007-01, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- William R. Johnson, 2006. "Hours Constraints in Market Equilibrium," Virginia Economics Online Papers 367, University of Virginia, Department of Economics.
- Gaëtan Nicodème, 2007. "Do Large Companies Have Lower Effective Corporate Tax Rates? A European Survey," Working Papers CEB 07-001.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Manfredi M.A. La Manna, 2006. "The Surprising Benefits of a Parellel Universe," Discussion Paper Series, Department of Economics 200611, Department of Economics, University of St. Andrews.
- Valeria Gattai, 2006. "A Tale of Three Countries: Italian, Spanish and Swiss Manufacturing Operations in China," Working Papers 2006.150, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Barkume, Anthony J., 2007. "Some New Evidence on Overtime Use, Total Job Compensation, and Wage Rates," Working Papers 402, U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- Isabel Grilo & Roy Thurik, 2007. "Determinants of entrepreneurial engagement levels in Europe and the US," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy 2007-02, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- Frances Ruane & Julie Sutherland, 2007. "Firm performance characteristics and gender ownership in a Globalised Economy," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp200, IIIS.
- Acs, Zoltan & Audrestch, David & Braunerhjelm, Pontus & Carlsson, Bo, 2007. "The Knowledge Spillover Theory of Entrepreneurship," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 77, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Francis X. Diebold & Kamil Yilmaz, 2007. "Measuring Financial Asset Return and Volatility Spillovers, With Application to Global Equity Markets," PIER Working Paper Archive 07-002, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Frank Milne & David Kelsey, 2006. "Takeovers and Cooperatives," Working Papers 1113, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- James R. Markusen & Bridget Strand, 2007. "Trade in Business Services in General Equilibrium," NBER Working Papers 12816, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ying Chen & Vladimir Spokoiny, 2007. "Robust Risk Management. Accounting for Nonstationarity and Heavy Tails," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2007-002, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Manolis Galenianos & Philipp Kircher, 2007. "Heterogeneous Firms in a Finite Directed Search Economy," PIER Working Paper Archive 07-003, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20060101 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- William Dickens & Lorenz Goette & Erica L. Groshen & Steinar Holden & Julian Messina & Mark Schweitzer & Jarkko Turunen & Melanie Ward, 2007. "How Wages Change: Micro Evidence from the International Wage Flexibility Project," CSEF Working Papers 171, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.