Report NEP-BEC-2006-09-16This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Felipe Balmaceda, 2006. "Mergers and CEO power," Documentos de Trabajo 224, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Thomas Lemieux & W. Bentley Macleod & Daniel Parent, 2006. "Performance Pay And Wage Inequality," Departmental Working Papers 2006-08, McGill University, Department of Economics.
- Bruno S. Frey & Margit Osterloh, 2006. "Evaluations: Hidden Costs, Questionable Benefits, and Superior Alternatives," CREMA Working Paper Series 2006-23, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA), revised Oct 2006.
- Hui Guo & Zijun Wang & Jian Yang, 2006. "Does aggregate relative risk aversion change countercyclically over time? evidence from the stock market," Working Papers 2006-047, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Eduardo Engel & Ronald Fischer & Alexander Galetovic, 2006. "Renegotiation without Holdup: Anticipating Spending and Infrastructure Concessions," Documentos de Trabajo 221, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Arabinda Basistha, 2005. "Trend-Cycle Correlation, Drift Break and the Estimation of Trend and Cycle in Canadian GDP," Working Papers 05-07 Classification- JEL, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- Item repec:dgr:euriar:2002219 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hui He & Zheng Liu, 2007. "Investment-specific technological change, skill accumulation, and wage inequality," Working Papers 644, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20060074 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Pietro ALESSANDRINI & Andrea PRESBITERO & Alberto ZAZZARO, 2006. "Banks, Distances and Financing Constraints for Firms," Working Papers 266, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200675 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:30008874 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Adda, Jérôme & Dustmann, Christian & Meghir, Costas & Robin, Jean-Marc, 2006. "Career Progression and Formal versus On-the-Job Training," IZA Discussion Papers 2260, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Silva, Olmo, 2006. "The Jack-of-All-Trades Entrepreneur: Innate Talent or Acquired Skill?," IZA Discussion Papers 2264, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Almeida-Santos, Filipe & Mumford, Karen A., 2006. "Employee Training, Wage Dispersion and Equality in Britain," IZA Discussion Papers 2276, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Rebecca M. Blank & Heidi Shierholz, 2006. "Exploring Gender Differences in Employment and Wage Trends Among Less-Skilled Workers," NBER Working Papers 12494, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Massimiliano Marinucci & Teodosio Pérez-Amaral, 2005. "Econometric modeling of business Telecommunications demand using Retina and Finite Mixtues," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 0501, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
- Rabah Amir & Thierry Leiber & Isabelle Maret, 2006. "Channel Performance and Incentives for Retail Cost Misrepresentation," Working Papers of BETA 2006-20, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Susan Houseman, 2006. "Outsourcing, Offshoring, and Productivity Measurement in Manufacturing," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 06-130, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Subhayu Bandyopadhyay & Howard J. Wall, 2005.
"Oligopoly and Outsourcing
[Oligopoly and OUtsourcing]," Working Papers 05-09 Classification-, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- Ermanno Tortia, 2006. "Worker satisfaction and perceived fairness: result of a survey in public, and non-profit organizations," Department of Economics Working Papers 0604, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.