Report NEP-BEC-2006-08-19This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Brown, W., 2006. "The Influence of Product Markets on Industrial Relations," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0652, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Nick Bloom & John Van Reenen, 2006. "Measuring and Explaining Management Practices Across Firms and Countries," CEP Discussion Papers dp0716, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Rafael Gomez & Konstantinos Tzioumis, 2006. "What Do Unions Do to Executive Compensation?," CEP Discussion Papers dp0720, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Daron Acemoglu & Philippe Aghion & Claire Lelarge & John Van Reenen & Fabrizio Zilibotti, 2006. "Technology, Information and the Decentralization of the Firm," CEP Discussion Papers dp0722, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Maxim S. Finkelstein & Veronica Esaulova, 2006. "On asymptotic failure rates in bivariate frailty competing risks models," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2006-023, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Hongbin Cai & Ichiro Obara, 2006. "Firm Reputation and Horizontanl Integration," Levine's Bibliography 321307000000000285, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Claudia Olivetti & Barbara Petrongolo, 2005. "Unequal Pay or Unequal employment? A Cross-Country Analysis of Gender Gaps," CEP Discussion Papers dp0711, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Georges Dionne & Sadok Laajimi & Sofiane Mejri & Madalina Petrescu, 2006. "Estimation of the Default Risk of Publicly Traded Canadian Companies," Staff Working Papers 06-28, Bank of Canada.
- Frédéric Robert-Nicoud, 2006. "Off-Shoring of Business Services and De-Industrialization: Threat or Opportunity - and for Whom?," CEP Discussion Papers dp0734, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Alex Bryson & Richard Freeman, 2006. "What Voice Do British Workers Want?," CEP Discussion Papers dp0731, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Alex Bryson & Michael White, 2006. "Unions, Within-Workplace Job Cuts and Job Security Guarantees," CEP Discussion Papers dp0733, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- von Westernhagen, Natalja & Porath, Daniel & Hayden, Evelyn, 2006. "Does diversification improve the performance of German banks? Evidence from individual bank loan portfolios," Discussion Paper Series 2: Banking and Financial Studies 2006,05, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Kirsten Foss & Nicolai J. Foss & Peter G. Klein, 2006. "Original and Derived Judgment An Entrepreneurial Theory of Economic Organization," DRUID Working Papers 06-09, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Susan Cholette, 2006. "Global Match: Helping Small Wineries Gain Access to Markets Worldwide," DEIAgra Working Papers 6001, Alma Mater Studiorum University of Bologna, Department of Agricultural Economics and Engineering, revised Jul 2006.