Report NEP-BEC-2006-07-09This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Steven J. Davis & John Haltiwanger & Ron Jarmin & Javier Miranda, 2006. "Volatility and Dispersion in Business Growth Rates: Publicly Traded versus Privately Held Firms," NBER Working Papers 12354, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pierre Mohnen & Jacques Mairesse & Marcel Dagenais, 2006. "Innovativity: A Comparison Across Seven European Countries," CIRANO Working Papers 2006s-11, CIRANO.
- Til Schuermann & Kevin J. Stiroh, 2006. "Visible and hidden risk factors for banks," Staff Reports 252, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Carry Mout, 2006. "An Upper Bound of the Sum of Risks: two Applications of Comonotonicity," DNB Working Papers 105, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Francine D. Blau & Jed DeVaro, 2006. "New Evidence on Gender Difference in Promotion Rates: An Empirical Analysis of a Sample of New Hires," NBER Working Papers 12321, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Baldwin, John R. & Yan, Beiling, 2006. "Exchange Rate Cycles and Canada- U.S. Manufacturing Prices," Economic Analysis (EA) Research Paper Series 2006041e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Marco Caliendo & Frank M. Fossen & Alexander S. Kritikos, 2006. "Risk Attitudes of Nascent Entrepreneurs: New Evidence from an Experimentally-Validated Survey," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 600, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Philip R. P. Coelho & James E. McClure, 2004. "Learning from Failure," Working Papers 200402, Ball State University, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2005.
- Jacek Warda, 2006. "Tax Treatment of Business Investments in Intellectual Assets: An International Comparison," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Working Papers 2006/4, OECD Publishing.
- Dambrin, Claire & Lambert, Caroline & Sponem, Samuel, 2006. "Control and change studying the process of institutionalisation," Les Cahiers de Recherche 842, HEC Paris.