Report NEP-BEC-2005-11-05This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-BEC
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:fip:fedfap:2005-18 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alan Greenspan & James E. Kennedy, 2005. "Estimates of home mortgage originations, repayments, and debt on one-to-four-family residences," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2005-41, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Donald P. Morgan & Kevin J. Stiroh, 2005. "Too big to fail after all these years," Staff Reports 220, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Charles P. Himmelberg & Christopher J. Mayer & Todd M. Sinai, 2005. "Assessing high house prices: bubbles, fundamentals, and misperceptions," Staff Reports 218, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- William C. Gruben & Mark A. Wynne & Carlos E. Zarazaga, 2001. "Dollarization and monetary unions: implementation guidelines," Working Papers 0105, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Hans Fehr & Sabine Jokisch, & Laurence J. Kotlikoff, 2005. "Will China Eat Our Lunch or Take Us to Dinner?—Simulating the Transition Paths of the U.S., E.U., Japan, and China," Working Papers wp102, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Hyllman, Peter & Gunnarsson, Oskar, 2005. "Explaining Union Organising During Corporate Mergers," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Business Administration 2005:12, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Ronel Elul, 2005. "Collateral, credit history, and the financial decelerator," Working Papers 05-23, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Marin, Dalia, 2005. "A New International Division of Labor in Europe: Offshoring and Outsourcing to Eastern Europe," Discussion Papers in Economics 714, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Poul Houman Andersen & Poul Rind Christensen, 2005. "From localized to corporate excellence How do MNCs extract, combine and disseminate sticky knowledge from regional innovation systems?," DRUID Working Papers 05-16, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Frantisek Brazdik & Viliam Druska, 2005. "Too Large or Too Small? Returns to Scale in a Retail Network," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp273, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Thomas A. Garrett & Howard J. Wall, 2006. "Creating a policy environment for entrepreneurs," Working Papers 2005-064, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Bjuggren, Per-Olof & Eklund, Johan & Wiberg, Daniel, 2005. "Ownership Structure, Control and Firm Performance: The Effects of Vote Differentiated Shares," Ratio Working Papers 71, The Ratio Institute.
- Item repec:isu:genres:12449 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Heywood, John S. & Siebert, W. Stanley & Wei, Xiangdong, 2005. "High Performance Workplaces and Family Friendly Practices: Promises Made and Promises Kept," IZA Discussion Papers 1812, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Grund, Christian & Westergård-Nielsen, Niels C., 2005. "Age Structure of the Workforce and Firm Performance," IZA Discussion Papers 1816, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Uwe Cantner & Kristina DreÃŸler & Jens J. KrÃ¼ger, 2005. "Knowledge Compensation in the German Automobile Industry," Jenaer Schriften zur Wirtschaftswissenschaft (Expired!) 11/2005, Friedrich-Schiller-Universität Jena, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Bruce Fallick & Charles A. Fleischmann & James B. Rebitzer, 2005. "Job Hopping in Silicon Valley: Some Evidence Concerning the Micro-Foundations of a High Technology Cluster," NBER Working Papers 11710, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Filippo Ippolito, 2005. "Convertible Preferred Stock in Venture Capital Financing," OFRC Working Papers Series 2005fe12, Oxford Financial Research Centre.
- Filippo Ippolito, 2005. "Takeover Defenses, Firm-Specific Skills and Managerial Entrenchment," OFRC Working Papers Series 2005fe13, Oxford Financial Research Centre.