Report NEP-BEC-2005-04-30This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Petter Osmundsen & Frank Asche & BÃ¥rd Misund & Klaus Mohn, 2005. "Valuation of International Oil Companies â€“The RoACE Era," CESifo Working Paper Series 1412, CESifo Group Munich.
- Dewatripont, Mathias & Tirole, Jean, 2004. "Modes of Communication," IDEI Working Papers 323, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Julien Hugonnier & Erwan Morellec, 2004. "Investment under Uncertainty and Incomplete Markets," FAME Research Paper Series rp122, International Center for Financial Asset Management and Engineering.
- Dirk Hackbarth & Jianjun Miao & Erwan Morellec, 2004. "Capital Structure, Credit Risk, and Macroeconomic Conditions," FAME Research Paper Series rp125, International Center for Financial Asset Management and Engineering.
- George Kapetanios & M. Hashem Pesaran, 2005. "Alternative Approaches to Estimation and Inference in Large Multifactor Panels: Small Sample Results with an Application to Modelling of Asset Returns," CESifo Working Paper Series 1416, CESifo Group Munich.
- George W. Evans & Seppo Honkapohja, 2005. "An Interview with Thomas J. Sargent," CESifo Working Paper Series 1434, CESifo Group Munich.
- Giorgio Bellettini & Carlotta Berti Ceroni, 2005. "When the Union Hurts the Workers: A Positive Analysis of Immigration Policy," CESifo Working Paper Series 1421, CESifo Group Munich.
- Trif, Aurora, 2005. "Explaining Diversity in Industrial Relations at Company Level in Eastern Europe: Evidence from Romania," MPIfG Discussion Paper 05/3, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- Collard, Fabrice & Fève, Patrick & Ghattassi, Imen, 2005. "Predictability and Habit Persistence," IDEI Working Papers 339, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Erwan Morellec & Alexei Zdhanov, 2004. "The Dynamics of Mergers and Acquisitions," FAME Research Paper Series rp126, International Center for Financial Asset Management and Engineering.
- U. Witt & C. Zellner, 2005. "Knowledge-based Entrepreneurship: The Organizational Side of Technology Commercialization," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2005-04, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Maurice Kugler & Hillel Rapoport, 2005. "Skilled Emigration, Business Networks and Foreign Direct Investment," CESifo Working Paper Series 1455, CESifo Group Munich.
- Michael D. Hurd & Susann Rohwedder, 2005. "Changes in Consumption and Activities in Retirement," Working Papers wp096, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Mary A. Silles, 2005. "Computer Use and Earnings," CAM Working Papers 2005-05, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Applied Microeconometrics.
- Item repec:wpa:wuwpio:0504024 is not listed on IDEAS anymore