Report NEP-BEC-2005-01-23This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Martin D. D. Evans(Georgetown University and NBER) and Richard K. Lyons(U.C. Berkeley and NBER, Haas School of Business), 2005. "How is Macro News Transmitted to Exchange Rates? (December 2003)," Working Papers gueconwpa~05-05-05, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- Pedro Cosme Costa Vieira, 2005. "Marketing as an entrance barrier into the fashion market," Industrial Organization 0501008, EconWPA.
- Michael S. Dahl & Toke Reichstein, 2005. "Are you experienced? Prior experience and the survival of new organizations," DRUID Working Papers 05-01, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:30001994 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ericson, Thomas, 2004. "Personnel training: a theoretical and empirical review," Working Paper Series 2005:1, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- DeVoretz, Don J. & Pivnenko, Sergiy, 2005. "Self-Selection, Immigrant Public Finance Performance and Canadian Citizenship," IZA Discussion Papers 1463, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Russo, Giovanni & Hassink, Wolter, 2005. "The Part-Time Wage Penalty: A Career Perspective," IZA Discussion Papers 1468, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Dobbelaere, Sabien, 2005. "Joint Estimation of Price-Cost Margins and Union Bargaining Power for Belgian Manufacturing," IZA Discussion Papers 1466, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Massimiliano BRATTI & Stefano STAFFOLANI, 2005. "Effort-based career opportunities and working time," Departmental Working Papers 2005-02, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Elena Cefis & Orietta Marsili, 2005. "A Matter of Life and Death: Innovation and Firm Survival," LEM Papers Series 2005/01, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Byron Gangnes & Ari Van Assche, 2004. "Modular Production Networks in Electronics: The Nexus between Management and Economics Research," Working Papers 200405, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Schnabel, Claus & Wagner, Joachim, 2005. "Determinants of Union Membership in 18 EU Countries: Evidence from Micro Data, 2002/03," IZA Discussion Papers 1464, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- F. Gerard Adams & Byron Gangnes & Yochanan Shachmurove, 2004. "Why Is China So Competitive? Measuring and Explaining China’s Competitiveness," Working Papers 200406, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.