Report NEP-BEC-2005-01-16This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Berhanu Abegaz, 2005. "The Diversified Business Group as an Innovative Organizational Model for Large State-Enterprise Reform in China and Vietnam," Working Papers 13, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.
- Oz Shy & Rune Stenbacka, 2004. "Price Competition, Business Hours, and Shopping Time Flexibility," CIG Working Papers SP II 2004-14, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).
- Albert Banal-Estaño & Inés Macho-Stadler & Jo Seldeslachts, 2004. "Mergers, Investment Decisions and Internal Organisation," CIG Working Papers SP II 2004-13, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).
- James P. Smith, 2005. "Female Labor Supply: Theory and Estimation -- Introduction," Labor and Demography 0501007, EconWPA.
- Dufourt, 2005. "Demand and productivity components of business cycles: Estimates and implications," Macroeconomics 0501013, EconWPA, revised 08 Sep 2005.
- Jan Dul, 2005. "The strategic value of ergonomics for companies," Industrial Organization 0501006, EconWPA.
- Ravi Jagannathan & Yong Wang, 2005. "Consumption Risk and the Cost of Equity Capital," NBER Working Papers 11026, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eliason, Marcus & Storrie, Donald, 2004. "Does job loss shorten life?," Working Papers in Economics 153, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics, revised 17 Sep 2007.
- Ross Levine & Sergio L. Schmukler, 2005. "Internationalization and the Evolution of Corporate Valuation," NBER Working Papers 11023, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:fem:femwpa:2004.154 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jacob Bikker & Jaap Bos, 2004. "Trends in Competition and Profitability in the Banking Industry: A Basic Framework," DNB Working Papers 018, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Lars Bo Jeppesen & Lars Frederiksen, . "Why firm-established user communities work for innovation: The personal attributes of innovative users in the case of computer-controlled music instruments," IVS/CBS Working Papers 2004-02, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy, Copenhagen Business School.
- Amal Sanyal & Kunal Sengupta, 2005. "Reputation, Cheap Talk and Delegation," Game Theory and Information 0501001, EconWPA.
- Andrew Sharpe, 2003. "Why Are Americans More Productive Than Canadians?," CSLS Research Reports 2003-03, Centre for the Study of Living Standards.