Report NEP-BEC-2004-09-05This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Francis McLaughlin, 2004. "Police Labor Conflict in Boston: Summer 2004," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 600, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Item repec:rea:inrawp:200409 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Christian Calmès, 2004. "Regulatory Changes and New Banking: the Case of Canada," Finance 0408011, EconWPA.
- Allan Pollock & Timothy C. Sargent, . "Retirement Behaviour and the CPP: A Simulation Model," Working Papers-Department of Finance Canada 2004-08, Department of Finance Canada.
- Rui Baptista, 2004. "Culture, Institutions and Government Attitudes towards New Firm Entry," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy 2004-39, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- Elbert Dijkgraaf & Raymond Gradus, 2004. "Explaining Sunday shop policies," Public Economics 0409003, EconWPA.
- Stefan Beiner & Markus Schmid & Gabrielle Wanzenried, 2004. "Product Market Competition, Managerial Inventives, and Firm Valuation," Diskussionsschriften dp0412, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Johansson-Stenman, Olof & Martinsson, Peter, 2004. "Honestly, why are you driving a BMW?," Working Papers in Economics 141, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- James Bessen & Robert M. Hunt, 2004. "An empirical look at software patents," Working Papers 03-17, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Item repec:fip:fedccf:8 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:upj:weupjo:04-103 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- G. Poels & A. Maes & F. Gailly & R. Paemeleire, 2004. "User Comprehension of Accounting Information Structures: An Empirical Test of the REA Model," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 04/254, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Felipe Zurita, 2004. "Essays on Speculation," Levine's Working Paper Archive 618897000000000849, David K. Levine.
- John H. A. Munro, 2005. "The Debate about Mandatory Retirement in Ontario Universities: Positive and Personal Choices about Retirement at 65," Working Papers munro-04-02, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Andersson, Patric, 2004. "How well do financial experts perform? A review of empirical research on performance of analysts, day-traders, forecasters, fund managers, investors, and stockbrokers," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Business Administration 2004:9, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Beverly Hirtle, 2003. "Stock market reaction to financial statement certification by bank holding company CEOs," Staff Reports 170, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Kenneth J. Arrow & Ron Borzekowski, 2004. "Limited network connections and the distribution of wages," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2004-41, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- S. Balcaen & H. Ooghe, 2004. "Alternative methodologies in studies on business failure: do they produce better results than the classical statistical methods?," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 04/249, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.