Report NEP-BAN-2022-01-24This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Sergio Castellanos-Gamboa issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-BAN
The following items were announced in this report:
- Martin Hodula & Ngoc Anh Ngo, 2021. "Does Macroprudential Policy Leak? Evidence from Non-Bank Credit Intermediation in EU Countries," Working Papers 2021/5, Czech National Bank.
- Václav Brož & Evžen Kocenda, 2021. "Mortgage-Related Bank Penalties and Systemic Risk among U.S. Banks," CESifo Working Paper Series 9463, CESifo.
- Anthony Brassil & Mike Major & Peter Rickards, 2022. "MARTIN Gets a Bank Account: Adding a Banking Sector to the RBA's Macroeconometric Model," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp2022-01, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Pavel Chakraborty & Nirvana Mitra, 2022. "Banking Reforms, Access to Credit and Misallocation," Working Papers 2022-01, Shiv Nadar University, Department of Economics.
- Viral V. Acharya & Simone Lenzu & Olivier Wang, 2021. "Zombie Lending and Policy Traps," NBER Working Papers 29606, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ozili, Peterson K, 2022. "Does economic policy uncertainty reduce financial inclusion?," MPRA Paper 111052, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Knut Are Aastveit & Ragnar Enger Juelsrud & Ella Getz Wold, 2021. "The household effects of mortgage regulation," Working Papers No 07/2021, Centre for Applied Macro- and Petroleum economics (CAMP), BI Norwegian Business School.
- Valentina Brailovskaya & Pascaline Dupas & Jonathan Robinson, 2021. "Is Digital Credit Filling a Hole or Digging a Hole? Evidence from Malawi," NBER Working Papers 29573, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Congressional Budget Office, 2022. "Ginnie Mae and the Securitization of Federally Guaranteed Mortgages," Reports 57176, Congressional Budget Office.
- Beck, Thorsten & Cecchetti, Stephen G. & Grothe, Magdalena & Kemp, Malcolm & Pelizzon, Loriana & Sánchez Serrano, Antonio, 2022. "Will video kill the radio star? Digitalisation and the future of banking," Report of the Advisory Scientific Committee 12, European Systemic Risk Board.
- Beatriz González & Galo Nuño & Dominik Thaler & Silvia Albrizio, 2021. "Firm Heterogeneity, Capital Misallocation and Optimal Monetary Policy," CESifo Working Paper Series 9465, CESifo.
- Ms. Deniz O Igan & Mr. Taehoon Kim & Antoine Levy, 2021. "The Premia on State-Contingent Sovereign Debt Instruments," IMF Working Papers 2021/282, International Monetary Fund.
- Mikael Khan & Yang Xu, 2022. "Housing demand in Canada: A novel approach to classifying mortgaged homebuyers," Staff Analytical Notes 2022-1, Bank of Canada.
- Adam Copeland & Antoine Martin, 2021. "Repo over the Financial Crisis," Staff Reports 996, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Miglo, Anton, 2022. "FinTech Development in Greater Manchester: An Overview," MPRA Paper 111348, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Romain Baeriswyl & Kene Boun My & Camille Cornand, 2021. "Double overreaction in beauty-contests with information acquisition: theory and experiment," Post-Print hal-03468857, HAL.
- Karel Musil & Stanislav Tvrz & Jan Vlcek, 2021. "News versus Surprise in Structural Forecasting Models: Central Bankers' Practical Perspective," Research and Policy Notes 2021/02, Czech National Bank.
- Ruediger Bachmann & Isabel Gödl-Hanisch & Eric R. Sims, 2021. "Identifying Monetary Policy Shocks Using the Central Bank's Information Set," NBER Working Papers 29572, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Laurence M. Ball & Mr. Daniel Leigh & Ms. Prachi Mishra & Mr. Antonio Spilimbergo, 2021. "Measuring U.S. Core Inflation: The Stress Test of COVID-19," IMF Working Papers 2021/291, International Monetary Fund.
- Y.-H. Henry Chen & Erik Ens & Olivier Gervais & Hossein Hosseini & Craig Johnston & Serdar Kabaca & Miguel Molico & Sergey Paltsev & Alex Proulx & Argyn Toktamyssov, 2022. "Transition Scenarios for Analyzing Climate-Related Financial Risk," Discussion Papers 2022-1, Bank of Canada.
- International Monetary Fund, 2021. "Mexico: Technical Assistance Report-Strengthening Public Assets and Liabilities Management," IMF Staff Country Reports 2021/261, International Monetary Fund.
- Mr. Dimitri G Demekas & Pierpaolo Grippa, 2021. "Financial Regulation, Climate Change, and the Transition to a Low-Carbon Economy: A Survey of the Issues," IMF Working Papers 2021/296, International Monetary Fund.
- International Monetary Fund, 2021. "Chile: Financial System Stability Assessment," IMF Staff Country Reports 2021/262, International Monetary Fund.
- International Monetary Fund, 2021. "Republic of Uzbekistan: Technical Assistance Report-Multi-Topic Statistics Diagnostic," IMF Staff Country Reports 2021/258, International Monetary Fund.
- International Monetary Fund, 2021. "Georgia: Technical Assistance Report-Draft Public Corporation Reform Strategy," IMF Staff Country Reports 2021/270, International Monetary Fund.