Report NEP-BAN-2019-06-10This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian CalmÃ¨s issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Todd Keister & Yuliyan Mitkov, 2019. "Bailouts, Bail-ins and Banking Crises," CRC TR 224 Discussion Paper Series crctr224_2019_091, University of Bonn and University of Mannheim, Germany.
- Żochowski, Dawid & Franch, Fabio & Nocciola, Luca, 2019. "Cross-border effects of prudential regulation: evidence from the euro area," Working Paper Series 2285, European Central Bank.
- Maddaloni, Angela & Scopelliti, Alessandro, 2019. "Rules and discretion(s) in prudential regulation and supervision: evidence from EU banks in the run-up to the crisis," Working Paper Series 2284, European Central Bank.
- Jacinta C. Nwachukwu & Aqsa Aziz & Uchenna Tony-Okeke & Simplice A. Asongu, 2018. "The determinants of interest rates in microfinance: age, scale and organisational charter," Research Africa Network Working Papers 18/006, Research Africa Network (RAN).
- Ouafa Ouyahia, 2019. "Les banques coopératives ont-elles été plus performantes pendant les crises récentes ?," EconomiX Working Papers 2019-9, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Mendicino, Caterina & Nikolov, Kalin & Suarez, Javier & Supera, Dominik, 2019. "Bank capital in the short and in the long run," Working Paper Series 2286, European Central Bank.
- Makram El-Shagi & Jarko Fidrmuc & Steven Yamarik, 2019. "Inequality and credit growth in Russian regions," CFDS Discussion Paper Series 2019/6, Center for Financial Development and Stability at Henan University, Kaifeng, Henan, China.
- Lorella Fatone & Francesca Mariani, 2019. "An assets-liabilities dynamical model of banking system and systemic risk governance," Papers 1905.12431, arXiv.org.
- Tobias Adrian & Fernando M. Duarte & Federico Grinberg & Tommaso Mancini-Griffoli, 2019. "Monetary policy and financial conditions: a cross-country study," Staff Reports 890, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Ben R. Craig & Margherita Giuzio & Sandra Paterlini, 2019. "The Effect of Possible EU Diversification Requirements on the Risk of Banks’ Sovereign Bond Portfolios," Working Papers 201912, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Carlo Altavilla & Miguel Boucinha & José-Luis Peydró, 2019. "Monetary Policy and Bank Profitability in a Low Interest Rate Environment," Working Papers 1101, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Ranaldo, Angelo & Schaffner, Patrick & Vasios, Michalis, 2019. "Regulatory effects on short-term interest rates," Bank of England working papers 801, Bank of England.
- Ross Levine & Chen Lin & Qilin Peng & Wensi Xie, 2019. "Communication within Banking Organizations and Small Business Lending," NBER Working Papers 25872, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jonathan Chiu & Mohammad Davoodalhosseini & Janet Hua Jiang & Yu Zhu, 2019. "Bank Market Power and Central Bank Digital Currency: Theory and Quantitative Assessment," Staff Working Papers 19-20, Bank of Canada.
- Paola Boel & Gabriele Camera, 2019. "Monetary Equilibrium and the Cost of Banking Activity," Working Papers 19-12, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.