Report NEP-BAN-2019-04-15This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian CalmÃ¨s issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Harald Hau & Gabriela Hrasko, 2018. "Are CoCo Bonds a Good Substitute for Equity? Evidence from European Banks," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 18-67, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Timothy E. Dore & Traci L. Mach, 2019. "Marketplace Lending and Consumer Credit Outcomes : Evidence from Prosper," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2019-022, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- JJ. Cao-Alvira & LG Deidda, 2019. "Development of Bank Microcredit," Working Paper CRENoS 201905, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Matthias Efing & Harald Hau & Patrick Kampkötter & Jean-Charles Rochet, 2018. "Bank Bonus Pay as a Risk Sharing Contract," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 18-72, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Schmidt, Kirsten, 2019. "Does liquidity regulation impede the liquidity profile of collateral?," Working Paper Series 2256, European Central Bank.
- Marc Frattaroli & Christoph Herpfer, 2018. "Information Intermediaries: How Commercial Bankers Facilitate Strategic Alliances," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 18-53, Swiss Finance Institute, revised Dec 2018.
- Abdelbary, Amr, 2019. "Changing The Game; New Framework Of Capital Adequacy Ratio," MPRA Paper 93072, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tamon Asonuma & Marcos d Chamon & Aitor Erce & Akira Sasahara, 2019. "Costs of Sovereign Defaults: Restructuring Strategies, Bank Distress and the Capital Inflow-Credit Channel," IMF Working Papers 19/69, International Monetary Fund.
- Andrew F. Haughwout & Donghoon Lee & Joelle Scally & Lauren Thomas & Wilbert Van der Klaauw, 2019. "Trends in household debt and credit," Staff Reports 882, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Larry D. Wall, 2019. "Is Stricter Regulation of Incentive Compensation the Missing Piece?," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2019-6, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Parvaneh Shahnoori & Glenn P. Jenkins, 2018. "Valuation of the Quality Attributes of Online Banking Services by Small and Medium Enterprises Engaged in International Trade," Development Discussion Papers 2018-11, JDI Executive Programs.
- Zohair Alam & Adrian Alter & Jesse Eiseman & R. G Gelos & Heedon Kang & Machiko Narita & Erlend Nier & Naixi Wang, 2019. "Digging Deeper--Evidence on the Effects of Macroprudential Policies from a New Database," IMF Working Papers 19/66, International Monetary Fund.