Report NEP-BAN-2018-11-19This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian CalmÃ¨s issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Antonio M. Conti & Andrea Nobili & Federico M. Signoretti, 2018. "Bank capital constraints, lending supply and economic activity," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1199, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Sudipto Karmakar & Artashes Karapetyan & Hans Degryse, 2018. "To Ask or Not To Ask? Collateral versus Screening in Lending Relationships," Working Papers w201819, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Maarten van Oordt, 2018. "Calibrating the Magnitude of the Countercyclical Capital Buffer Using Market-Based Stress Tests," Staff Working Papers 18-54, Bank of Canada.
- Brunella Bruno & Immacolata Marino, 2018. "How Banks Respond to NPLs? Evidence from the Euro Area," CSEF Working Papers 513, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy, revised 02 May 2019.
- Savvakis C. Savvides, 2018. "Socialising the losses and privatising the gains The case of Cyprus five years after the bail-in of bank deposits," Development Discussion Papers 2018-02, JDI Executive Programs.
- Lozej, Matija & O'Brien, Martin, 2018. "Using the Countercyclical Capital Buffer: Insights from a structural model," Economic Letters 7/EL/18, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Caterina Mendicino & Kalin Nikolov & Javier Suarez, 2017. "Equity versus Bail-in Debt in Banking: An Agency Perspective," Working Papers wp2018_1712, CEMFI.
- Jiménez, Gabriel & Peydró, José Luis & Repullo, Rafael & Saurina, Jesús, 2018. "Burning Money? Government Lending in a Credit Crunch," CEPR Discussion Papers 13267, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- FERROUHI, El Mehdi, 2018. "Determinants of banks’ profitability and performance: an overview," MPRA Paper 89470, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stavins, Joanna, 2018. "Credit card debt and consumer payment choice: what can we learn from credit bureau data?," Working Papers 18-7, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Kai Schindelhauer & Chen Zhou, 2018. "Value-at-Risk prediction using option-implied risk measures," DNB Working Papers 613, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Böhm, Hannes & Eichler, Stefan, 2018. "Avoiding the fall into the loop: Isolating the transmission of bank-to-sovereign distress in the euro area and its drivers," IWH Discussion Papers 19/2018, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Sandra Gomes & Rita Basto & Diana Lima, 2018. "Exploring the implications of different loan-to-value macroprudential policy designs," Working Papers w201823, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Ginette Eramo & Roberto Felici & Paolo Finaldi Russo & Federico Signoretti, 2018. "How slow is the recovery of loans to firms in Italy?," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 469, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Cameron Haworth & Liam Gillies & Tobias Irrcher, 2018. "Measuring Market Discipline in New Zealand," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Analytical Notes series AN2018/07, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- Martinez-Miera, David & Repullo, Rafael, 2018. "Markets, Banks, and Shadow Banks," CEPR Discussion Papers 13248, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hoffmann, Mathias & Maslov, Egor & Sørensen, Bent E & Stewen, Iryna, 2018. "Are Banking and Capital Markets Union Complements? Evidence from Channels of Risk Sharing in the Eurozone," CEPR Discussion Papers 13254, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.