Report NEP-BAN-2018-11-19This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian CalmÃ¨s issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Antonio M. Conti & Andrea Nobili & Federico M. Signoretti, 2018. "Bank capital constraints, lending supply and economic activity," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1199, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Sudipto Karmakar & Artashes Karapetyan & Hans Degryse, 2018. "To Ask or Not To Ask? Collateral versus Screening in Lending Relationships," Working Papers w201819, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Maarten van Oordt, 2018. "Calibrating the Magnitude of the Countercyclical Capital Buffer Using Market-Based Stress Tests," Staff Working Papers 18-54, Bank of Canada.
- Brunella Bruno & Immacolata Marino, 2018. "How Do Banks Respond to Non-Performing Loans?," CSEF Working Papers 513, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy, revised 02 May 2020.
- Savvakis C. Savvides, 2018. "Socialising the losses and privatising the gains The case of Cyprus five years after the bail-in of bank deposits," Development Discussion Papers 2018-02, JDI Executive Programs.
- Lozej, Matija & O'Brien, Martin, 2018. "Using the Countercyclical Capital Buffer: Insights from a structural model," Economic Letters 7/EL/18, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Caterina Mendicino & Kalin Nikolov & Javier Suarez, 2017. "Equity versus Bail-in Debt in Banking: An Agency Perspective," Working Papers wp2018_1712, CEMFI.
- Jiménez, Gabriel & Peydró, José Luis & Repullo, Rafael & Saurina, Jesús, 2018. "Burning Money? Government Lending in a Credit Crunch," CEPR Discussion Papers 13267, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- FERROUHI, El Mehdi, 2018. "Determinants of banks’ profitability and performance: an overview," MPRA Paper 89470, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Joanna Stavins, 2018. "Credit card debt and consumer payment choice: what can we learn from credit bureau data?," Working Papers 18-7, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, revised 01 Oct 2018.
- Kai Schindelhauer & Chen Zhou, 2018. "Value-at-Risk prediction using option-implied risk measures," DNB Working Papers 613, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Böhm, Hannes & Eichler, Stefan, 2018. "Avoiding the fall into the loop: Isolating the transmission of bank-to-sovereign distress in the euro area and its drivers," IWH Discussion Papers 19/2018, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Sandra Gomes & Rita Basto & Diana Lima, 2018. "Exploring the implications of different loan-to-value macroprudential policy designs," Working Papers w201823, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Ginette Eramo & Roberto Felici & Paolo Finaldi Russo & Federico Signoretti, 2018. "How slow is the recovery of loans to firms in Italy?," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 469, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Cameron Haworth & Liam Gillies & Tobias Irrcher, 2018. "Measuring Market Discipline in New Zealand," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Analytical Notes series AN2018/07, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- Martinez-Miera, David & Repullo, Rafael, 2018. "Markets, Banks, and Shadow Banks," CEPR Discussion Papers 13248, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hoffmann, Mathias & Maslov, Egor & Sørensen, Bent E & Stewen, Iryna, 2018. "Are Banking and Capital Markets Union Complements? Evidence from Channels of Risk Sharing in the Eurozone," CEPR Discussion Papers 13254, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.