Report NEP-BAN-2018-07-30This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian CalmÃ¨s issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pennacchi, George & Santos, Joao A. C., 2018. "Why do banks target ROE?," Staff Reports 855, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Viet-Dung Tran & M. Kabir Hassan & Reza Houston, 2018. "Activity Strategies, Information Asymmetry, and Bank Opacity," NFI Working Papers 2018-WP-04, Indiana State University, Scott College of Business, Networks Financial Institute.
- Fuster, Andreas & Plosser, Matthew & Vickery, James, 2018. "Does CFPB oversight crimp credit?," Staff Reports 857, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Matthieu Garcin & Dominique Guegan & Bertrand Hassani, 2017. "A novel multivariate risk measure: the Kendall VaR," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 17008r, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne, revised Apr 2018.
- Sun, Rongrong, 2018. "Requiem for the Interest-Rate Controls in China," MPRA Paper 87700, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cetorelli, Nicola & Traina, James, 2018. "Resolving “Too Big to Fail”," Staff Reports 859, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Asongu, Simplice A & Odhiambo, Nicholas M., 2018. "Testing the quiet life hypothesis in the African banking industry," Working Papers 23839, University of South Africa, Department of Economics.
- Arina Wischnewsky & Matthias Neuenkirch, 2018. "Shadow Banks and the Risk-Taking Channel of Monetary Policy Transmission in the Euro Area," CESifo Working Paper Series 7118, CESifo Group Munich.
- Valeriya Dinger & Vlad Marincas & Francesco Vallascas, 2018. "Systemic Effects of Bank Equity Issues: Competition, Stabilization and Contagion," Working Papers 111, Institute of Empirical Economic Research, Osnabrueck University.
- Raphael Bergoeing & Facundo Piguillem, 2018. "Cooperatives vs Traditional Banks: The impact of Interbank Market Exclusion," Documentos de Trabajo 337, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- David Hou & Missaka Warusawitharana, 2018. "Effects of Fixed Nominal Thresholds for Enhanced Supervision," FEDS Notes 2018-07-19, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Monika Piazzesi & Martin Schneider, 2018. "Payments, credit and asset prices," BIS Working Papers 734, Bank for International Settlements.
- Ao, Chon-Kit & Chatterjee, Somdeep, 2018. "The Effects of Political Reservations on Credit Access and Borrowing Composition: New Evidence from India," GLO Discussion Paper Series 227, Global Labor Organization (GLO).