Report NEP-BAN-2017-11-26This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian CalmÃ¨s issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- P. Giannoccolo & J. M. Mansilla-Fernández, 2017. "Bank Restructuring, Competition, and Lending Supply: Evidence from the Spanish Banking Sector," Working Papers wp1113, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Justiniano, Alejandro & Primiceri, Giorgio E. & Tambalotti, Andrea, 2017. "The mortgage rate conundrum," Staff Reports 829, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Natalia Konovalova, 2017. "Regulations of Banks? Capital and Liquidity according to Basel III: Problems and Experience from Eastern Europe Countries," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 5808191, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Correia, Ricardo & Dubiel-Teleszynski, Tomasz & Población García, Francisco Javier, 2017. "A structural model to study the bail-out process in a bank and its macro-prudential policy implications," Working Paper Series 2110, European Central Bank.
- Mike Anson & David Bholat & Miao Kang & Ryland Thomas, 2017. "The Bank of England as Lender of Last Resort: New historical evidence from daily transactional data," Working Papers 0117, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- Nikolaos I. Papanikolaou, 2017. "A Dual Early Warning Model of Bank Distress," BAFES Working Papers BAFES11, Department of Accounting, Finance & Economic, Bournemouth University.
- Stefan Avdjiev & Bilyana Bogdanova & Patrick Bolton & Wei Jiang & Anastasia Kartasheva, 2017. "CoCo Issuance and Bank Fragility," NBER Working Papers 23999, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Faia, Ester & Ottaviano, Gianmarco I. P. & Sanchez Arjona, Irene, 2017. "International expansion and riskiness of Banks," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 83615, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Marie Hoerova & Harald Uhlig & Fiorella De Fiore, 2017. "The Macroeconomic Impact of Money Market Freezes," 2017 Meeting Papers 1092, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Gräb, Johannes & Żochowski, Dawid, 2017. "The international bank lending channel of unconventional monetary policy," Working Paper Series 2109, European Central Bank.