Report NEP-BAN-2017-11-05This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian CalmÃ¨s issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Simplice Asongu & Jacinta C. Nwachukwu, 2017. "Bank Size, Information Sharing and Financial Access in Africa," Working Papers of the African Governance and Development Institute. 17/044, African Governance and Development Institute., revised Oct 2017.
- Voellmy, Lukas, 2017. "Shadow Banking and Financial Stability under Limited Deposit Insurance," VfS Annual Conference 2017 (Vienna): Alternative Structures for Money and Banking 168262, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Nicola Limodio & Francesco Strobbe, 2017. "Bank Deposits and Liquidity Regulation: Evidence from Ethiopia," Working Papers 612, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Schaeck, Klaus & Silva Buston, Consuelo & Wagner, Wolf, 2017. "The two faces of interbank correlation," CEPR Discussion Papers 12363, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Barnett, William & Su, Liting, 2017. "Financial Firm Production of Inside Monetary and Credit Card Services: An Aggregation Theoretic Approach," MPRA Paper 82061, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sara Biancini & David Ettinger & Baptiste Venet, 2017. "Mission Drift in Microcredit and Microfinance Institution Incentives," CESifo Working Paper Series 6332, CESifo.
- Gera Kiewiet & Iman van Lelyveld & Sweder van Wijnbergen, 2017. "Contingent convertibles: Can the market handle them?," DNB Working Papers 572, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Fabiano Schivardi & Enrico Sette & Guido Tabellini, 2017. "Credit Misallocation During the European Financial Crisis," CESifo Working Paper Series 6406, CESifo.
- TOBBACK, Ellen & MARTENS, David, 2017. "Retail credit scoring using fine-grained payment data," Working Papers 2017011, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Business and Economics.
- Christoph Basten & Benjamin Guin & Cathérine Tahmee Koch, 2017. "How Do Banks and Households Manage Interest Rate Risk? Evidence from the Swiss Mortgage Market," CESifo Working Paper Series 6649, CESifo.
- Atsushi Samitsu, 2017. "Structure of P2P lending and investor protection: Analyses based on an international comparison of legal arrangements," Bank of Japan Research Laboratory Series 17-E-6, Bank of Japan.
- Zafer KanÄ±k, 2017. "Rescuing the Financial System: Capabilities, Incentives, and Optimal Interbank Networks," Working Papers 17-17, NET Institute.
- Dominique Guegan & Bertrand Hassani, 2017. "Regulatory Learning: how to supervise machine learning models? An application to credit scoring," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 17034r, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne, revised Sep 2017.
- Yu Awaya & Hiroki Fukai & Makoto Watanabe, 2017. "A Model of Collateral," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 17-098/VII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Vincent Bouvatier & Gunther Capelle & Anne-Laure Delatte, 2017. "Banks in Tax Havens: First Evidence based on Country-by-Country Reporting," European Economy - Discussion Papers 2015 - 055, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- M. Ali Choudhary & Nicola Limodio, 2017. "Deposit Volatility, Liquidity and Long-Term Investment: Evidence from a Natural Experiment in Pakistan," Working Papers 613, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Björn Bartling & Yagiz Özdemir, 2017. "The Limits to Moral Erosion in Markets: Social Norms and the Replacement Excuse," CESifo Working Paper Series 6696, CESifo.
- Jasper de Winter & Siem Jan Koopman & Irma Hindrayanto & Anjali Chouhan, 2017. "Modeling the business and financial cycle in a multivariate structural time series model," DNB Working Papers 573, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.