Report NEP-BAN-2017-08-27This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian CalmÃ¨s issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ricardo Correa & Teodora Paligorova & Horacio Sapriza & Andrei Zlate, 2017. "Cross-Border Bank Flows and Monetary Policy: Implications for Canada," Staff Working Papers 17-34, Bank of Canada.
- Christoph Frei & Agostino Capponi & Celso Brunetti, 2017. "Managing Counterparty Risk in OTC Markets," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2017-083, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Albanesi, Stefania & De Giorgi, Giacomo & Nosal, Jaromir, 2017. "Credit Growth and the Financial Crisis: A New Narrative," CEPR Discussion Papers 12230, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Berlin, Mitchell & Nini, Gregory P. & Yu, Edison, 2017. "Concentration of Control Rights in Leveraged Loan Syndicates," Working Papers 17-22, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Ferrari, Stijn & Pirovano, Mara & Rovira Kaltwasser, Pablo, 2017. "The impact of sectoral macroprudential capital requirements on mortgage lending: evidence from the Belgian risk weight add-on," MPRA Paper 80821, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andreas Fuster & Stephanie H. Lo & Paul S. Willen, 2017. "The Time-Varying Price of Financial Intermediation in the Mortgage Market," NBER Working Papers 23706, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zulkhibri, Muhamed & Sakti, Muhammad Rizky Prima, 2017. "Macroprudential Policy and Financing Behaviour in Dual Banking System: Bank-Level Evidence from Indonesia," Working Papers 2017-5, The Islamic Research and Teaching Institute (IRTI).
- Abbassi, Puriya & Bräuning, Falk & Fecht, Falko & Peydro, Jose Luis, 2017. "International financial integration, crises, and monetary policy: evidence from the euro area interbank crises," Working Papers 17-6, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- David Andolfatto & Aleksander Berentsen & Fernando M. Martin, 2017. "Money, banking and financial markets," ECON - Working Papers 259, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Heynderickx, Wouter & Cariboni, Jessica & Petracco Giudici, Marco, 2016. "Drivers behind the changes in European banks’ capital ratios: a descriptive analysis," Working Papers 2016-01, Joint Research Centre, European Commission (Ispra site).
- Uluc Aysun & Stefan Avdjiev & Ralf Hepp, 2017. "What drives local lending by global banks?," Working Papers 2017-02, University of Central Florida, Department of Economics.
- Ana Mitreska & Sultanija Bojcheva – Terzijan, 2017. "Panel Estimation of the Impact of Foreign Banks Presence on Selected Banking Indicators in Macedonia," Working Papers 2017-04, National Bank of the Republic of Macedonia.
- Haskamp, Ulrich, 2017. "Improving the forecasts of European regional banks' profitability with machine learning algorithms," Ruhr Economic Papers 705, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Bouvatier, Vincent & Capelle-blancard, Gunther & Delatte, Anne-Laure, 2017. "Banks in Tax Havens: First Evidence based on Country-by-Country Reporting," CEPR Discussion Papers 12222, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Fève, Patrick & Pierrard, Olivier, 2017. "Financial Regulation and Shadow Banking: A Small-Scale DSGE Perspective," TSE Working Papers 17-829, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Takeo Hoshi & Satoshi Koibuchi & Ulrike Schaede, 2017. "The Decline in Bank-Led Corporate Restructuring in Japan: 1981-2010," NBER Working Papers 23715, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.