Report NEP-BAN-2017-07-16This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian CalmÃ¨s issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Avdjiev, Stefan & Gambacorta, Leonardo & Goldberg, Linda S. & Schiaffi, Stefano, 2017. "The shifting drivers of global liquidity," CEPR Discussion Papers 12127, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Aditya Maheshwari & Andrey Sarantsev, 2017. "Modeling Financial System with Interbank Flows, Borrowing, and Investing," Papers 1707.03542, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2018.
- Philipp Kirchner & Benjamin Schwanebeck, 2017. "Optimal Unconventional Monetary Policy in the Face of Shadow Banking," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201725, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- João M. Pinto & Mafalda C. Correia, 2017. "Are Covered Bonds Different from Asset Securitization Bonds?," Working Papers de Gestão (Management Working Papers) 01, Católica Porto Business School, Universidade Católica Portuguesa.
- Mark D. Manuszak & Krzysztof Wozniak, 2017. "The Impact of Price Controls in Two-sided Markets : Evidence from US Debit Card Interchange Fee Regulation," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2017-074, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US).
- Ozili, Peterson K, 2017. "Bank Loan Loss Provisions, Investor Protection and the Macroeconomy," MPRA Paper 80147, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Timmer, Yannick, 2017. "Cyclical Investment Behaviour across Financial Institutions," ECMI Papers 12747, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Olena Kostylenko & Helena Sofia Rodrigues & Delfim F. M. Torres, 2017. "Banking risk as an epidemiological model: an optimal control approach," Papers 1707.03500, arXiv.org.
- Miguel Antón & Sergio Mayordomo & María Rodríguez-Moreno, "undated". "Dealing with dealers: sovereign CDS comovements," Working Papers 1723, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Dirk Schoenmaker, 2017. "A macro approach to international bank resolution," Policy Contributions 21231, Bruegel.
- M. Birn & M. Dietsch & D. Durant, 2017. "How to reach all Basel requirements at the same time?," Débats économiques et financiers 28, Banque de France.
- Attar, Andrea & Casamatta, Catherine & Chassagnon, Arnold & Décamps, Jean-Paul, 2017. "Contracting Sequentially with Multiple Lenders: the Role of Menus," TSE Working Papers 17-821, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).