Report NEP-BAN-2017-07-09This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian CalmÃ¨s issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- De-Ramon, sebastian & Straughan, Michael, 2017. "The economic cost of capital: a VECM approach for estimating and testing the banking sector's response to changes in capital ratios," Bank of England working papers 663, Bank of England.
- Junge, Georg & Kugler, Peter, 2017. "Optimal equity capital requirements for Swiss G-SIBs," Working papers 2017/11, Faculty of Business and Economics - University of Basel.
- Gregory E. Elliehausen & Simona Hannon, 2017. "The Credit Card Act and Consumer Finance Company Lending," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2017-072, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Correa, Ricardo & Sapriza, Horacio & Zlate, Andrei, 2016. "Liquidity Shocks, Dollar Funding Costs, and the Bank Lending Channel during the European Sovereign Crisis," Risk and Policy Analysis Unit Working Paper RPA 16-4, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Adrian, Tobias & de Fontnouvelle, Patrick & Yang, Emily & Zlate, Andrei, 2015. "Macroprudential Policy: Case Study from a Tabletop Exercise," Risk and Policy Analysis Unit Working Paper RPA 15-1, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, revised 01 Dec 2015.
- Gündüz, Yalin & Ongena, Steven & Tümer-Alkan, Günseli & Yu, Yuejuan, 2017. "CDS and credit: Testing the small bang theory of the financial universe with micro data," Discussion Papers 16/2017, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Avdjiev, Stefan & Gambacorta, Leonardo & Goldberg, Linda S. & Schiaffi, Stefano, 2017. "The shifting drivers of global liquidity," Staff Reports 819, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Simplice Asongu & Nicholas Biekpe, 2017. "ICT, Information Asymmetry and Market Power in the African Banking Industry," Working Papers 17/022, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Robert Neil McCauley & Agustín S Bénétrix & Patrick McGuire & Goetz von Peter, 2017. "Financial deglobalisation in banking?," BIS Working Papers 650, Bank for International Settlements.
- Kahn, Charles M. & Wagner, Wolf, 2017. "Sources of Liquidity and Liquidity Shortages," CEPR Discussion Papers 12116, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Tente, Natalia & von Westernhagen, Natalja & Slopek, Ulf, 2017. "M-PRESS-CreditRisk: A holistic micro- and macroprudential approach to capital requirements," Discussion Papers 15/2017, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Bardoscia, Marco & Barucca, Paolo & Brinley Codd, Adam & Hill, John, 2017. "The decline of solvency contagion risk," Bank of England working papers 662, Bank of England.
- Drehmann, Mathias & Juselius, Mikael & Korinek, Anton, 2017. "Accounting for debt service : The painful legacy of credit booms," Research Discussion Papers 12/2017, Bank of Finland.
- Kugler, Peter & Junge, Georg, 2017. "Bank Leverage, Credit and GDP in Switzerland: A VAR Analysis 1987-2015," Working papers 2017/10, Faculty of Business and Economics - University of Basel.
- Jinglun Yao & Maxime Levy-Chapira & Mamikon Margaryan, 2017. "Checking account activity and credit default risk of enterprises: An application of statistical learning methods," Papers 1707.00757, arXiv.org.
- Kowalik, Michal, 2016. "Opacity and Disclosure in Short-Term Wholesale Funding Markets," Risk and Policy Analysis Unit Working Paper RPA 16-2, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.