Report NEP-BAN-2017-06-18This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian CalmÃ¨s issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- KIM, Hyonok & WILCOX, James A. & YASUDA, Yukihiro, 2016. "Shocks and Shock Absorbers in Japanese Bonds and Banks During the Global Financial Crisis," Working Paper Series G-1-16, Hitotsubashi University Center for Financial Research.
- FRENCH, Joseph & YAN, Juxin & YASUDA, Yukihiro, 2016. "Relationships matter: The impact of bank-firm relationships on mergers and acquisitions in Japan," Working Paper Series G-1-15, Hitotsubashi University Center for Financial Research.
- Stefan Avdjiev & Leonardo Gambacorta & Linda Goldberg & Stefano Schiaffi, 2017. "The shifting drivers of global liquidity," BIS Working Papers 644, Bank for International Settlements.
- Jihad Dagher & Giovanni Dell'Ariccia & Luc Laeven & Lev Ratnovski & Hui Tong, 2016. "Benefits and Costs of Bank Capital," IMF Staff Discussion Notes 16/04, International Monetary Fund.
- Giuseppe Cappelletti & Paolo Emilio Mistrulli, 2017. "Multiple lending, credit lines, and financial contagion," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1123, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Filippo Occhino, 2017. "The Optimal Response of Bank Capital Requirements to Credit and Risk in a Model with Financial Spillovers," Working Papers (Old Series) 1711, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Manuel Adelino & Antoinette Schoar & Felipe Severino, 2017. "Dynamics of Housing Debt in the Recent Boom and Great Recession," NBER Working Papers 23502, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Acharya, Viral & Anginer, Deniz & Warburton, Joe, 2016. "The End of Market Discipline? Investor Expectations of Implicit Government Guarantees," MPRA Paper 79700, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- KONISHI, Masaru & OKUYAMA, Eiji & YASUDA, Yukihiro, 2016. "Bank Diversification into the Insurance Business: The Effects of the Deregulation of the Bank-Sales Channel at Japanese Banks," Working Paper Series G-1-12, Hitotsubashi University Center for Financial Research.
- J. Barthélemy & V. Bignon & B. Nguyen, 2017. "Illiquid Collateral and Bank Lending during the European Sovereign Debt Crisis," Working papers 631, Banque de France.
- Massimiliano Affinito & Alberto Franco Pozzolo, 2017. "The interbank network across the global financial crisis: evidence from Italy," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1118, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Thai T. Pham & Yuanyuan Shen, 2017. "A Deep Causal Inference Approach to Measuring the Effects of Forming Group Loans in Online Non-profit Microfinance Platform," Papers 1706.02795, arXiv.org.
- Lojschova, Adriana, 2017. "Did quantitative easing boost bank lending? The Slovak experience," MPRA Paper 79567, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- YASUDA, Yukihiro, 2016. "Rollover and Capital Adequacy Requirements," Working Paper Series G-1-11, Hitotsubashi University Center for Financial Research.
- Stefan W. Schmitz & Michael Sigmund & Laura Valderrama, 2017. "Bank Solvency and Funding Cost; New Data and New Results," IMF Working Papers 17/116, International Monetary Fund.
- Christopher S. Sutherland, 2017. "What Explains Month-End Funding Pressure in Canada?," Discussion Papers 17-9, Bank of Canada.
- Pierre-Richard Agénor & Enisse Kharroubi & Leonardo Gambacorta & Giovanni Lombardo & Luiz Awazu Pereira da Silva, 2017. "The international dimensions of macroprudential policies," BIS Working Papers 643, Bank for International Settlements.