Report NEP-BAN-2017-01-29This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian CalmÃ¨s issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Horvath, Balint & Huizinga, Harry, 2017. "Foreign Banks and International Transmission of Monetary Policy: Evidence from the Syndicated Loan Market," CEPR Discussion Papers 11796, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Morrison, Alan & Vasios, Michalis & Wilson, Mungo & Zikes, Filip, 2017. "Identifying contagion in a banking network," Bank of England working papers 642, Bank of England.
- Giovanni Ferri & Pierluigi Murro & Valentina Peruzzi & Zeno Rotondi, 2018. "Bank lending technologies and credit availability in Europe. What can we learn from the crisis?," CERBE Working Papers wpC17, CERBE Center for Relationship Banking and Economics.
- Sudipto Karmakar & Leonardo Gambacorta, 2016. "Leverage and Risk Weighted Capital Requirements," Working Papers w201616, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Mikel Bedayo, 2017. "Creating associations as a substitute for direct bank credit. Evidence from Belgium," Working Papers 1704, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Gong, Di & Huizinga, Harry & Laeven, L.A.H., 2017. "Nonconsolidated Affiliates, Bank Capitalization, and Risk Taking," Discussion Paper 2017-003, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- de Roure, Calebe, 2016. "Fire buys of central bank collateral assets," Discussion Papers 51/2016, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Divya Kirti, 2017. "Why Do Bank-Dependent Firms Bear Interest-Rate Risk?," IMF Working Papers 17/3, International Monetary Fund.
- Carla Soares & Diana Bonfim & Nuno Alves, 2016. "Surviving the perfect storm: the role of the lender of last resort," Working Papers w201617, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Peter Reichling & Anastasiia Zbandut, 2017. "Costs of capital under credit risk," FEMM Working Papers 170003, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Fuster, Andreas & Lo, Stephanie & Willen, Paul S., 2017. "The time-varying price of financial intermediation in the mortgage market," Staff Reports 805, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, revised 01 Aug 2017.
- Joseph E. Stiglitz, 2017. "Macro-economic Management in an Electronic Credit/Financial System," NBER Working Papers 23032, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sara Biancini & David Ettinger & Baptiste Venet, 2017. "Mission Drift in Microcredit and Microfinance Institution Incentives," Working Papers DT/2017/01, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).