Report NEP-BAN-2016-12-04This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian CalmÃ¨s issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mathurin Founanou & Zaka Ratsimalahelo, 2016. "Regulation of Microfinance Institutions in Developing countries: an incentives theory approach," Working Papers hal-01376900, HAL.
- Chernobai, Anna & Ozdagli, Ali K. & Wang, Jianlin, 2016. "Business complexity and risk management: evidence from operational risk events in U. S. bank holding companies," Working Papers 16-16, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Catherine Refait-Alexandre & Stéphanie Serve, 2016. "Multiple Banking Relationships: Do SMEs Mistrust Their Banks?," Working Papers hal-01376901, HAL.
- Belke, Ansgar & Setzer, Ralph & Haskamp, Ulrich, 2016. "Bank efficiency and regional growth in Europe: new evidence from micro-data," Working Paper Series 1983, European Central Bank.
- Hye-Jin Cho, 2016. "Economics of Regulation: Credit Rationing and Excess Liquidity," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01400251, HAL.
- Fecht, Falko & Nyborg, Kjell G & Rocholl, Jorg & Woschitz, Jiri, 2016. "Collateral, Central Bank Repos, and Systemic Arbitrage," CEPR Discussion Papers 11663, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Xavier Freixas & Marcela Eslava, 2016. "Public Development Banks and Credit Market Imperfections," 2016 Meeting Papers 1533, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Maria Demertzis & Guntram B. Wolff, 2016. "What impact does the ECB’s quantitative easing policy have on bank profitability?," Policy Contributions 17913, Bruegel.
- Herve Alexandre & François Guillemin & Catherine Refait-Alexandre, 2015. "Disclosure, banks CDS spreads and the European sovereign crisis," Working Papers hal-01376916, HAL.
- Falk Bräuning & Siem Jan Koopman, 2016. "The Dynamic Factor Network Model with an Application to Global Credit-Risk," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 16-105/III, Tinbergen Institute.
- Michel Dacorogna & Juan-José Francisco Miguelez & Marie Kratz, 2016. "Risk neutral versus real-world distribution on puclicly listed bank corporations," Working Papers hal-01373071, HAL.
- Marcelo Rezende & Mary-Frances Styczynski & Cindy M. Vojtech, 2016. "The Effects of Liquidity Regulation on Bank Demand in Monetary Policy Operations," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2016-090, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Hiroyuki Kasahara & Yasuyuki Sawada & Michio Suzuki, 2016. "The Effect of Bank Recapitalization Policy on Corporate Investment: Evidence from a Banking Crisis in Japan," CARF F-Series CARF-F-399, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo.
- Keister, Todd & Sanches, Daniel R., 2016. "Aggregate Liquidity Management," Working Papers 16-32, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Lore Dirick & Tony Bellotti & Gerda Claeskens & Bart Baesens, 2016. " Macro-economic factors in credit risk calculations: including time-varying covariates in mixture cure models," Working Papers Department of Decision Sciences and Information Management 557528, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Decision Sciences and Information Management.
- Annick Pamen Nyola & Alain Sauviat & Amine Tarazi, 2017. "How Does Regulation Affect the Organizational Form of Banks' Presence in Developing and Developed Countries?," Working Papers hal-01369658, HAL.