Report NEP-BAN-2016-12-04This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian CalmÃ¨s issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mathurin Founanou & Zaka Ratsimalahelo, 2016. "Regulation of Microfinance Institutions in Developing countries: an incentives theory approach," Working Papers hal-01376900, HAL.
- Anna Chernobai & Ali K. Ozdagli & Jianlin Wang, 2016. "Business complexity and risk management: evidence from operational risk events in U. S. bank holding companies," Working Papers 16-16, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Catherine Refait-Alexandre & Stéphanie Serve, 2016. "Multiple Banking Relationships: Do SMEs Mistrust Their Banks?," Working Papers hal-01376901, HAL.
- Belke, Ansgar & Setzer, Ralph & Haskamp, Ulrich, 2016. "Bank efficiency and regional growth in Europe: new evidence from micro-data," Working Paper Series 1983, European Central Bank.
- Hye-Jin Cho, 2016. "Economics of Regulation: Credit Rationing and Excess Liquidity," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01400251, HAL.
- Fecht, Falko & Nyborg, Kjell G & Rocholl, Jorg & Woschitz, Jiri, 2016. "Collateral, Central Bank Repos, and Systemic Arbitrage," CEPR Discussion Papers 11663, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Xavier Freixas & Marcela Eslava, 2016. "Public Development Banks and Credit Market Imperfections," 2016 Meeting Papers 1533, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Maria Demertzis & Guntram B. Wolff, 2016. "What impact does the ECB’s quantitative easing policy have on bank profitability?," Policy Contributions 17913, Bruegel.
- Herve Alexandre & François Guillemin & Catherine Refait-Alexandre, 2015. "Disclosure, banks CDS spreads and the European sovereign crisis," Working Papers hal-01376916, HAL.
- Falk Bräuning & Siem Jan Koopman, 2016. "The Dynamic Factor Network Model with an Application to Global Credit-Risk," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 16-105/III, Tinbergen Institute.
- Michel Dacorogna & Juan-José Francisco Miguelez & Marie Kratz, 2016. "Risk neutral versus real-world distribution on puclicly listed bank corporations," Working Papers hal-01373071, HAL.
- Marcelo Rezende & Mary-Frances Styczynski & Cindy M. Vojtech, 2016. "The Effects of Liquidity Regulation on Bank Demand in Monetary Policy Operations," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2016-090, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Hiroyuki Kasahara & Yasuyuki Sawada & Michio Suzuki, 2016. "The Effect of Bank Recapitalization Policy on Corporate Investment: Evidence from a Banking Crisis in Japan," CARF F-Series CARF-F-399, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo.
- Todd Keister & Daniel R. Sanches, 2016. "Aggregate Liquidity Management," Working Papers 16-32, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Lore Dirick & Tony Bellotti & Gerda Claeskens & Bart Baesens, 2016. "Macro-economic factors in credit risk calculations: including time-varying covariates in mixture cure models," Working Papers of Department of Decision Sciences and Information Management, Leuven 557528, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business (FEB), Department of Decision Sciences and Information Management, Leuven.
- Annick Pamen Nyola & Alain Sauviat & Amine Tarazi, 2017. "How Does Regulation Affect the Organizational Form of Banks' Presence in Developing and Developed Countries?," Working Papers hal-01369658, HAL.