Report NEP-BAN-2016-10-30This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian CalmÃ¨s issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rafael Matta & Enrico Perotti, 2016. "Liquidity Runs," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 16-087/IV, Tinbergen Institute.
- Jef Boeckx & Maite de Sola Perea & Gert Peersman, 2016. "The transmission mechanism of credit support policies in the Euro Area," Working Paper Research 302, National Bank of Belgium.
- Mª Pilar García-Alcober & Manuel Illueca & Diego Prior & Emili Tortosa-Ausina, 2016. "Risk-taking behavior, earnings quality, and performance in Spanish banking: A profit frontier approach," Working Papers 2016/19, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).
- Miguel Rivera-Castro & Andrea Ugolini & Juan Arismendi Z, 2016. "Tail Systemic Risk And Banking Network Contagion: Evidence From the Brazilian Banking System," ICMA Centre Discussion Papers in Finance icma-dp2016-05, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Hajime Tomura, 2015. "Payment Instruments and Collateral in the Interbank Payment System," UTokyo Price Project Working Paper Series 072, University of Tokyo, Graduate School of Economics, revised Sep 2016.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-01074956 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Stefan Avdjiev & Catherine Koch & Patrick McGuire & Goetz von Peter, 2016. "International prudential policy spillovers: a global perspective," BIS Working Papers 589, Bank for International Settlements.
- McPhilemy, Samuel & Vaughan, Rory, 2016. "The levels of application of prudential requirements: a comparative perspective," Bank of England working papers 625, Bank of England.
- Ozlem Akin & Nicholas S. Coleman & Christian Fons-Rosen & José-Luis Peydró, 2016. "Political connections: Evidence from insider trading around TARP," Economics Working Papers 1542, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Vivien Lewis & Stefania Villa, 2016. "The Interdependence of Monetary and Macroprudential Policy under the Zero Lower Bound," Working Paper Research 310, National Bank of Belgium.
- Colonnello, Stefano & Efing, Matthias & Zucchi, Francesca, 2017. "Empty creditors and strong shareholders: The real effects of credit risk trading," IWH Discussion Papers 10/2016, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Koen Schoors & Maria Semenova & Andrey Zubanov, 2016. "Depositor Discipline in Russian Regions: Flight to Familiarity or Trust in Local Authorities?," HSE Working papers WP BRP 58/FE/2016, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Altavilla, Carlo & Canova, Fabio & Ciccarelli, Matteo, 2016. "Mending the broken link: heterogeneous bank lending and monetary policy pass-through," CEPR Discussion Papers 11584, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Laura Bartiloro & Cristiana Rampazzi, 2015. "Financial support from the family network during the crisis," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 291, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Martien Lamers & Frederik Mergaerts & Elien Meuleman & Rudi Vander Vennet, 2016. "The trade-off between monetary policy and bank stability," Working Paper Research 308, National Bank of Belgium.
- Stefan Behrendt, 2016. "Determinants of lending activity in the Euro area," Jena Economic Research Papers 2016-017, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Laura Spierdijk & Sherrill Shaffer & Tim Considine, 2016. "Adapting to changing prices before and after the crisis: The case of US commercial banks," CAMA Working Papers 2016-64, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.