Report NEP-BAN-2016-08-21This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian CalmÃ¨s issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ranaldo, Angelo & Wrampelmeyer, Jan, 2016. "Unsecured and Secured Funding," Working Papers on Finance 1616, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance.
- de Roure, Calebe & Pelizzon, Loriana & Tasca, Paolo, 2016. "How does P2P lending fit into the consumer credit market?," Discussion Papers 30/2016, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Anand, Kartik & Gauthier, Céline & Gai, Prasanna S. & Souissi, Moez, 2016. "Capturing information contagion in a stress-testing framework," Discussion Papers 29/2016, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Kelly, Robert & O'Toole, Conor, 2016. "Lending Conditions and Loan Default: What Can We Learn From UK Buy-to-Let Loans?," Research Technical Papers 04/RT/16, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Deli, Yota & Delis, Manthos D. & Hasan, Iftekhar & Liu, Liuling, 2016. "Bank enforcement actions and the terms of lending," Research Discussion Papers 23/2016, Bank of Finland.
- Bing Xu & Adrian van Rixtel & Honglin Wang, 2016. "Do banks extract informational rents through collateral?," Working Papers 1616, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Stephen Williamson, 2016. "Interest on Reserves, Interbank Lending, and Monetary Policy," 2016 Meeting Papers 428, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Danne, Christian & McGuinness, Anne, 2016. "Mortgage modifications and loan performance," Research Technical Papers 05/RT/16, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Carlson, Mark A. & Wheelock, David C., 2016. "Did the Founding of the Federal Reserve Affect the Vulnerability of the Interbank System to Systemic Risk?," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2016-059, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Keenan, Enda & Kinghan, Christina & McCarthy, Yvonne & O'Toole, Conor, 2016. "Macroprudential Measures and Irish Mortgage Lending: A Review of Recent Data," Economic Letters 03/EL/16, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Ohls, Jana & Pramor, Marcus & Tonzer, Lena, 2016. "International banking and cross-border effects of regulation: Lessons from Germany," Discussion Papers 27/2016, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Joao Cocco & Nuno Clara, 2016. "An Analysis of Consumer Debt Restructuring Policies," 2016 Meeting Papers 480, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Fuster, Andreas & Guttman-Kenney, Benedict & Haughwout, Andrew F., 2016. "Tracking and stress-testing U.S. household leverage," Staff Reports 787, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, revised 01 Nov 2016.
- Ding, Lei & Hwang, Jackelyn, 2016. "The Consequences of Gentrification: A Focus on Residents’ Financial Health in Philadelphia," Working Papers 16-22, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.