Report NEP-BAN-2016-06-14This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian CalmÃ¨s issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hasan, Iftekhar & Kim, Suk-Joong & Wu, Eliza, 2014. "The effects of ratings-contingent regulation on international bank lending behavior: Evidence from the Basel 2 accord," Research Discussion Papers 25/2014, Bank of Finland.
- Michael Woodford, 2016. "Quantitative Easing and Financial Stability," NBER Working Papers 22285, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael D. Bordo & John V. Duca & Christoffer Koch, 2016. "Economic Policy Uncertainty and the Credit Channel: Aggregate and Bank Level U.S. Evidence over Several Decades," Economics Working Papers 16110, Hoover Institution, Stanford University.
- Hasan, Iftekhar & Liu, Liuling & Zhang, Gaiyan, 2014. "The determinants of global bank credit-default-swap spreads," Research Discussion Papers 33/2014, Bank of Finland.
- Ozlem Akin & José M. Marín & José-Luis Peydró, 2016. "Anticipating the Financial Crisis: Evidence from Insider Trading in Banks," Working Papers 906, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Xu, Bing & Wang, Honglin & Rixtel, Adrian van, 2016. "Do banks extract informational rents through collateral?," BOFIT Discussion Papers 5/2016, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Beck, Günter Wilfried & Kotz, Hans-Helmut, 2016. "Euro area shadow banking activities in a low-interest-rate environment: A flow-of-funds perspective," SAFE White Paper Series 37, Goethe University Frankfurt, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe.
- Lallour, Antoine & Mio, Hitoshi, 2016. "Do we need a stable funding ratio? Banks’ funding in the global financial crisis," Bank of England working papers 602, Bank of England.
- Anastasia Cozarenco & Ariane Szafarz, 2016. "Microcredit in Industrialized Countries: Unexpected Consequences of Regulatory Loan Ceilings," Working Papers CEB 16-021, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Beck, Thorsten & Degryse, Hans & De Haas, Ralph & van Horen, Neeltje, 2014. "When arm’s length is too far. Relationship banking over the business cycle," BOFIT Discussion Papers 14/2014, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Stenbacka, Rune & Takalo, Tuomas, 2016. "Switching costs and financial stability," Research Discussion Papers 2/2016, Bank of Finland.
- Kiema, Ilkka & Jokivuolle, Esa, 2015. "Why are bank runs sometimes partial?," Research Discussion Papers 10/2015, Bank of Finland.
- Haselmann, Rainer & Schoenherr, David & Vig, Vikrant, 2017. "Rent-seeking in elite networks," SAFE Working Paper Series 132, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
- Juselius, Mikael & Drehmann, Mathias, 2016. "Leverage dynamics and the burden of debt," Research Discussion Papers 3/2016, Bank of Finland.
- Elias, Aptus & Gersbach, Hans & Volker, Britz, 2016. "On the Economics of Crisis Contracts," CEPR Discussion Papers 11267, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Huotari, Jarkko, 2015. "Measuring financial stress – A country specific stress index for Finland," Research Discussion Papers 7/2015, Bank of Finland.
- N. Cassola & F. Koulischer, 2016. "The Collateral Channel of Open Market Operations," Working papers 593, Banque de France.
- Hibiki Ichiue & Frederic Lambert, 2016. "Post-crisis International Banking; An Analysis with New Regulatory Survey Data," IMF Working Papers 16/88, International Monetary Fund.