Report NEP-BAN-2016-05-21This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian CalmÃ¨s issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Abbassi, Puriya & Brownlees, Christian & Hans, Christina & Podlich, Natalia, 2016. "Credit risk interconnectedness: What does the market really know?," Discussion Papers 09/2016, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Fabiana Gómez & Jorge Ponce, 2015. "Regulation and Bankers’ Incentives," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 0915, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Alessandro Spelta, 2016. "A unfi ed view of systemic risk: detecting SIFIs and forecasting the fi nancial cycle via EWSs," DISCE - Working Papers del Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza def036, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Jianjun Sun & Nobuyoshi Yamori, 2016. "How Did the Introduction of Deposit Insurance Affect Chinese Banks? An Investigation of Its Wealth Effect," Discussion Paper Series DP2016-20, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Unger, Robert, 2016. "Traditional banks, shadow banks and the US credit boom: Credit origination versus financing," Discussion Papers 11/2016, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Leon Rincon, C.E. & Martínez, Constanza & Cepeda, Freddy, 2016. "Short-Term Liquidity Contagion in the Interbank Market," Discussion Paper 2016-018, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Lorenzo Sasso, 2016. "Bank Capital Structure and Financial Innovation: Antagonists or Two Sides of the Same Coin?," HSE Working papers WP BRP 66/LAW/2016, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Jiaqian Chen & Francesco Columba, 2016. "Macroprudential and Monetary Policy Interactions in a DSGE Model for Sweden," IMF Working Papers 16/74, International Monetary Fund.
- Mariusz Górajski & Dobromił Serwa & Zuzanna Wośko, 2016. "Measuring expected time to default under stress conditions for corporate loans," NBP Working Papers 237, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- Zeineb Affes & Rania Hentati-Kaffel, 2016. "Forecast bankruptcy using a blend of clustering and MARS model - Case of US banks," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 16026, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.