Report NEP-BAN-2016-05-08This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian CalmÃ¨s issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hills, Robert & Reinhardt, Dennis & Sowerbutts, Rhiannon & Wieladek, Tomasz, 2016. "Cross-border regulatory spillovers: How much? How important? What sectors? Lessons from the United Kingdom," Bank of England working papers 595, Bank of England.
- Armen Hovakimian & Edward Kane, & Luc Laeven, 2015. "Tracking Variation in Systemic Risk at US Banks During 1974-2013," Working Papers Series 16, Institute for New Economic Thinking.
- Raphael Anton Auer & Cédric Tille, 2016. "The banking sector and the Swiss financial account during the financial and European debt crises," Working Papers 2016-05, Swiss National Bank.
- Liangliang Jiang & Ross Levine & Chen Lin, 2016. "Competition and Bank Liquidity Creation," NBER Working Papers 22195, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sergio Rubens Stancato de Souza & Thiago Christiano Silva & Benjamin Miranda Tabak & Solange Maria Guerra, 2016. "Evaluating Systemic Risk using Bank Default Probabilities in Financial Networks," Working Papers Series 426, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Uluc, Arzu & Wieladek, Tomasz, 2016. "Capital Requirements, Risk Shifting and the Mortgage Market," CEPR Discussion Papers 11214, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Punnoose Jacob & Anella Munro, 2016. "A macroprudential stable funding requirement and monetary policy in a small open economy," CAMA Working Papers 2016-23, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Anatoli Segura & Javier Suarez, 2016. "How excessive is banks’ maturity transformation?," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1065, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Beck, Günter Wilfried & Kotz, Hans-Helmut & Zabelina, Natalia, 2016. "Lost in translation? ECB's monetary impulses and financial intermediaries' responses," SAFE White Paper Series 36, Leibniz Institute for Financial Research SAFE.
- Gaballo, Gaetano; Marimon, Ramon, 2016. "Breaking the spell with credit-easing : self-confirming credit crises in competitive search economies," Economics Working Papers ADE2016/01, European University Institute.
- Michal Brzoza-Brzezina & Marcin Kolasa & Krzysztof Makarski, 2016. "Crisis, contagion and international policy spillovers under foreign ownership of banks," Working Papers 2016-003, Warsaw School of Economics, Collegium of Economic Analysis.
- Murphy, David & Vasios, Michalis & Vause, Nicholas, 2016. "A comparative analysis of tools to limit the procyclicality of initial margin requirements," Bank of England working papers 597, Bank of England.
- Atz, Ulrich & Bholat, David, 2016. "Peer-to-peer lending and financial innovation in the United Kingdom - Ulrich Atz and David Bholat," Bank of England working papers 598, Bank of England.
- Ergys Islamaj & Ayhan Kose, 2016. "How Does the Sensitivity of Consumption to Income Vary Over Time? International Evidence," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1602, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Gabriele Galati & Irma Hindrayanto & Siem Jan Koopman & Marente Vlekke, 2016. "Measuring Financial Cycles in a Model-Based Analysis: Empirical Evidence for the United States and the Euro Area," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 16-029/III, Tinbergen Institute.