Report NEP-BAN-2016-04-23This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian CalmÃ¨s issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jagtiani, Julapa & Lemieux, Catharine, 2016. "Small business lending: challenges and opportunities for community banks," Working Papers 16-8, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Toni Ahnert & Kartik Anand & Prasanna Gai & James Chapman, 2016. "Asset Encumbrance, Bank Funding and Financial Fragility," Staff Working Papers 16-16, Bank of Canada.
- Nakashima, Kiyotaka & Takahashi, Koji, 2016. "Termination of Bank-Firm Relationships," MPRA Paper 70670, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kok, Christoffer & Gross, Marco & Żochowski, Dawid, 2016. "The impact of bank capital on economic activity - evidence from a mixed-cross-section GVAR model," Working Paper Series 1888, European Central Bank.
- UCHIDA Hirofumi, 2016. "A Comparison of the Lending Technologies between Private and Public Banks," Discussion papers 16023, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Alexander Guarín-López & Ignacio Lozano-Espitia, 2016. "Credit Funding and Banking Fragility: An Empirical Analysis for Emerging Economies," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 014306, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Valentina Michelangeli & Enrico Sette, 2016. "How does bank capital affect the supply of mortgages? Evidence from a randomized experiment," BIS Working Papers 557, Bank for International Settlements.
- Giovanni Ferri & Zeno Rotondi, 2016. "Misure del rischio di credito nel finanziamento delle imprese e incidenza dei prestiti in default: un'analisi comparata per le banche europee," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 122, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Luminita Postelnicu, 2016. "Social Capital and the Repayment of Microfinance Group Lending," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/223521, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Caroline Mehigan, 2016. "Foreign Bank Identity: Does it Matter for Credit Growth?," Trinity Economics Papers tep0716, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:sek:iacpro:3505606 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Michael Pedersen, 2016. "Pass-Through, Expectations, and Risks. What Affects Chilean Banks’ Interest Rates?," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 780, Central Bank of Chile.
- DellAriccia, Giovanni & Laeven, Luc & Suarez, Gustavo, 2016. "Bank Leverage and Monetary Policy's Risk-Taking Channel: Evidence from the United States," CEPR Discussion Papers 11230, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Morales Acevedo, Paola, 2016. "Essays on banking : Various aspects of the interaction between a firm and its creditor banks," Other publications TiSEM 800e13af-aeb3-451c-8422-c, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Berger, Allen N. & Makaew, Tanakorn & Roman, Raluca, 2015. "Did bank borrowers benefit from the TARP program : the effects of TARP on loan contract terms," Research Working Paper RWP 15-11, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Ross Levine & Chen Lin & Wensi Xie, 2016. "Corporate Resilience to Banking Crises: The Roles of Trust and Trade Credit," NBER Working Papers 22153, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- UESUGI Iichiro & UCHIDA Hirofumi & IWAKI Hiromichi, 2016. "Non-personal Guaranteed Loans, Credit Availability, and Firm Performance (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 16023, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).