Report NEP-BAN-2016-04-04This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian CalmÃ¨s issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Song, Wenjuan & Sun, Lixin, 2014. "The Measurement of the Long-Term and Short-Term Risks of Chinese Listed Banks," MPRA Paper 70007, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jul 2014.
- Hazama, Makoto & Hosono, Kaoru & Uesugi, Iichiro, 2016. "The Effect of Real Estate Prices on Banks' Lending Channel," HIT-REFINED Working Paper Series 53, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Gary Gorton & Ellis W. Tallman, 2016. "Too-Big-To-Fail Before the Fed," NBER Working Papers 22064, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hirtle, Beverly & Kovner, Anna & Plosser, Matthew, 2016. "The impact of supervision on bank performance," Staff Reports 768, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, revised 01 Sep 2018.
- Asongu, Simplice, 2015. "Conditional Determinants of Mobile Phones Penetration and Mobile Banking in Sub-Saharan Africa," MPRA Paper 70235, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Sep 2015.
- Douglas W. Diamond & Anil K. Kashyap, 2016. "Liquidity Requirements, Liquidity Choice and Financial Stability," NBER Working Papers 22053, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Haufler, Andreas & Maier, Ulf, 2016. "Regulatory competition in capital standards with selection effects among banks," Discussion Papers in Economics 27700, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Martin Feldkircher & Florian Huber, 2016. "Unconventional US Monetary Policy: New Tools, Same Channels?," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp222, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Stefano Colonnello & M. Efing & F. Zucchi, 2016. "Empty Creditors and Strong Shareholders: The Real Effects of Credit Risk Trading," IWH Discussion Papers 10, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Berger, Allen N. & Roman, Raluca, 2015. "Did saving Wall Street really save Main Street : the real effects of TARP on local economic conditions," Research Working Paper RWP 15-13, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Ono, Arito & Aoki, Kosuke & Nishioka, Shinichi & Shintani, Kohei & Yasui, Yosuke, 2018. "Long-term interest rates and bank loan supply: Evidence from firm-bank loan-level data," HIT-REFINED Working Paper Series 43, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Christoph Aymanns & Carlos Caceres & Christina Daniel & Liliana B Schumacher, 2016. "Bank Solvency and Funding Cost," IMF Working Papers 16/64, International Monetary Fund.
- Daniel Cohen & Sébastien Villemot, 2015. "Endogenous Debt Crises," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/11qtj0lq558, Sciences Po.
- Alan S. Blinder, 2014. "What Did We Learn from the Financial Crisis, the Great Recession, and the Pathetic Recovery?," Working Papers 243, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Center for Economic Policy Studies..