Report NEP-BAN-2016-03-29This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian CalmÃ¨s issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-BAN
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michael D. Bordo & John V. Duca & Christoffer Koch, 2016. "Economic Policy Uncertainty and the Credit Channel: Aggregate and Bank Level U.S. Evidence over Several Decades," NBER Working Papers 22021, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Berdin, Elia & Sottocornola, Matteo, 2015. "Insurance activities and systemic risk," SAFE Working Paper Series 121, Leibniz Institute for Financial Research SAFE.
- Artashes Karapetyan, 2016. "The risk-taking channel of monetary policy in Norway," Working Paper 2016/5, Norges Bank.
- Valentina Michelangeli & Enrico Sette, 2016. "How does bank capital affect the supply of mortgages? Evidence from a randomized experiment," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1051, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- David López-Salido & Jeremy C. Stein & Egon Zakrajšek, 2016. "Credit-Market Sentiment and the Business Cycle," NBER Working Papers 21879, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Galina Hale & Tumer Kapan & Camelia Minoiu, 2016. "Shock Transmission through Cross-Border Bank Lending: Credit and Real Effect," Working Paper Series 2016-1, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Emili Tortosa-Ausina & Diego Prior Jiménez, 2014. "Earnings quality and performance in the banking industry: A profit frontier approach," Working Papers 1405, Departament Empresa, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, revised Nov 2014.
- Lorenzo Burlon & Davide Fantino & Andrea Nobili & Gabriele Sene, 2016. "The quantity of corporate credit rationing with matched bank-firm data," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1058, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Bluhm, Marcel, 2015. "Interbank funding as insurance mechanism for (persistent) liquidity shocks," SAFE Working Paper Series 117, Leibniz Institute for Financial Research SAFE.
- Item repec:bof:bofrdp:urn:nbn:fi:bof-201603021033 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Anya Kleymenova & Andrew K. Rose & Tomasz Wieladek, 2016. "Does Government Intervention Affect Banking Globalization?," NBER Working Papers 21981, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gary Gorton & Ellis W. Tallman, 2016. "How Did Pre-Fed Banking Panics End?," NBER Working Papers 22036, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Feng-Hui Yu & Wai-Ki Ching & Jia-Wen Gu & Tak-Kuen Siu, 2016. "Interacting Default Intensity with Hidden Markov Process," Papers 1603.02902, arXiv.org.
- Gordon, Leo-Rey, 2015. "The Absorption Ratio as an Indicator for Macro-prudential Monitoring in Jamaica," MPRA Paper 69966, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Byström, Hans, 2016. "Blockchains, Real-Time Accounting and the Future of Credit Risk Modeling," Working Papers 2016:4, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:bof:bofitp:urn:nbn:fi:bof-201511231445 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Guglielmo Barone & Guido de Blasio & Sauro Mocetti, 2016. "The real effects of credit crunch in the Great Recession: evidence from Italian provinces," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1057, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Florian Madison, 2016. "Asymmetric information in frictional markets for liquidity: collateralized credit vs asset sale," ECON - Working Papers 220, Department of Economics - University of Zurich, revised Nov 2020.
- Gong, Di & Wagner, Wolf, 2016. "Systemic risk-taking at banks: Evidence from the pricing of syndicated loans," CEPR Discussion Papers 11150, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Item repec:bof:bofrdp:urn:nbn:fi:bof-201512151482 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Acharya, Viral & Pierret, Diane & Steffen, Sascha, 2016. "Lender of last resort versus buyer of last resort: The impact of the European Central Bank actions on the bank-sovereign nexus," ZEW Discussion Papers 16-019, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Jo Michell, 2016. "Do shadow banks create money? 'Financialisation' and the monetary circuit," Working Papers PKWP1605, Post Keynesian Economics Society (PKES).
- Eslava, Marcela & Freixas, Xavier, 2016. "Public Development Banks and Credit Market Imperfections," CEPR Discussion Papers 11160, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Piergiorgio Alessandri & Fabio Panetta, 2015. "Prudential policy at times of stagnation: a view from the trenches," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 300, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Charles W. Calomiris & Mauricio Larrain & José M. Liberti & Jason D. Sturgess, 2016. "How Collateral Laws Shape Lending and Sectoral Activity," NBER Working Papers 21911, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alexander Guarín-López & Ignacio Lozano-Espitia, 2016. "Credit Funding and Banking Fragility: An Empirical Analysis for Emerging Economies," Borradores de Economia 931, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Fabio Schiantarelli & Massimiliano Stacchini & Philip E. Strahan, 2016. "Bank Quality, Judicial Efficiency and Borrower Runs: Loan Repayment Delays in Italy," NBER Working Papers 22034, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Giulio Bottazzi & Alessandro De Sanctis & Fabio Vanni, 2016. "Non-performing loans, systemic risk and resilience in financial networks," LEM Papers Series 2016/08, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Jensen, Henrik & Ravn, Søren Hove & Santoro, Emiliano, 2016. "Deepening Contractions and Collateral Constraints," CEPR Discussion Papers 11166, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Broer, Tobias, 2016. "Securitisation Bubbles: Structured finance with disagreement about default correlations," CEPR Discussion Papers 11145, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kris James Mitchener & Gary Richardson, 2016. "Network Contagion and Interbank Amplification during the Great Depression," Working Paper 16-3, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Emmanuel Farhi & Jean Tirole, 2016. "Deadly Embrace: Sovereign and Financial Balance Sheets Doom Loops," NBER Working Papers 21843, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Shingo Umino & Toshiki Jinushi, 2016. "Challenges for the Japanese Local Banks in face of Large-Scale Natural Disasters," Discussion Papers 1610, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.