Report NEP-BAN-2016-01-03This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian CalmÃ¨s issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Demirguc-Kunt,Asli & Martinez Peria,Maria Soledad & Tressel,Thierry, 2015. "The impact of the global financial crisis on firms'capital structure," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7522, The World Bank.
- Berdin, Elia & Sottocornolay, Matteo, 2015. "Insurance activities and systemic risk," ICIR Working Paper Series 19/15, Goethe University Frankfurt, International Center for Insurance Regulation (ICIR).
- Carlos León & Constanza Martínez & Freddy Cepeda, 2015. "Short-Term Liquidity Contagion in the Interbank Market," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 014167, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Gong, Di & Huizinga, Harry & Laeven, Luc, 2015. "Nonconsolidated subsidiaries, bank capitalization and risk taking," CEPR Discussion Papers 10992, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Carlstrom, Charles T. & Fuerst, Timothy S., 2015. "Macro Credit Policy and the Financial Accelerator," Working Papers (Old Series) 1531, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Chia-Lin Chang & Juan-Ángel Jiménez-Martín & Esfandiar Maasoumi & Michel McAleer & Teodosio Pérez-Amaral, 2015. "Choosing Expected Shortfall over VaR in Basel III Using Stochastic Dominance," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 15-133/III, Tinbergen Institute.
- G. Ardizzi & F. Crudu & C. Petraglia, 2015. "The Impact of Electronic Payments on Bank Cost Efficiency: Nonparametric Evidence," Working Paper CRENoS 201517, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Sun, Lixin & Huang, Yuqin, 2013. "Measuring the Instability of China’s Financial System: Indices Construction and an Early Warning System," MPRA Paper 68497, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2014.
- H. Fraisse & J. Hombert & M. Le, 2015. "The Competitive Effects of a Bank Megamerger on Access to Credit," Débats économiques et financiers 18, Banque de France.
- Dong Xiang & Ning Zhang & Andrew C Worthington, 2015. "Efficiency in the highly market-segmented Chinese banking sector: A meta-frontier non-radial directional distance function approach," Discussion Papers in Finance finance:201511, Griffith University, Department of Accounting, Finance and Economics.
- Łukasz Gątarek & Marcin Wojtowicz, 2015. "The relation between sovereign credit default swap premium and banking sector risk in Poland," NBP Working Papers 222, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- Jin Cao & Gerhard Illing, 2015. "Money in the equilibrium of banking," Working Paper 2015/22, Norges Bank.
- Talia Bar & Metin M. Cosgel & Thomas J. Miceli & Sadullah Yıldırım, 2015. "A Measure of Distance and Social Polarization: Political and Historical Roots," Working papers 2015-14, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Paul Mizen & Veronica Veleanu, 2015. "On the Information Flow from Credit Derivatives to the Macroeconomy," Discussion Papers 2015/21, University of Nottingham, Centre for Finance, Credit and Macroeconomics (CFCM).
- Leonardo Nogueira Ferreira & Márcio Issao Nakane, 2015. "Macroprudential Policy in a DSGE Model: anchoring the countercyclical capital buffer," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2015_45, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Sinha, Pankaj & Sharma, Sakshi & Ghosh, Sayan, 2015. "An empirical analysis of competition in the Indian Banking Sector in dynamic panel framework," MPRA Paper 68556, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 28 Dec 2015.
- Joseph P. Hughes & Loretta J. Mester, 2015. "The Future of Large, Internationally Active Banks: Does Scale Define the Winners?," Departmental Working Papers 201524, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Sumit Agarwal & Artashes Karapetyan, 2015. "Salience of debt and homebuyers' credit decisions," Working Paper 2015/21, Norges Bank, revised 20 Nov 2016.