Report NEP-BAN-2015-12-28This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian CalmÃ¨s issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jean-Loup SOULA, 2015. "Measuring heterogeneity in bank liquidity risk: who are the winners and the losers?," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2015-09, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.
- Daniel Paravisini & Veronica Rappoport & Philipp Schnabl, 2015. "Specialization in Bank Lending: Evidence from Exporting Firms," NBER Working Papers 21800, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Uluc, Arzu & Wieladek, Tomasz, 2015. "Capital requirements, risk shifting and the mortgage market," Bank of England working papers 572, Bank of England.
- Bonner, Clemens, 2015. "Preferential Regulatory Treatment and Banks' Demand for Government Bonds," Discussion Paper 2015-056, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Gong Cheng & Dirk Mevis, 2015. "What happened to profitability? Shocks, challenges and perspectives for euro area banks," Working Papers 5, European Stability Mechanism, revised Nov 2015.
- Sprios Bougheas & Alan Kirman, 2015. "Systemic Risk and the Optimal Seniority Structure of Banking Liabilities," Discussion Papers 2015/15, University of Nottingham, Centre for Finance, Credit and Macroeconomics (CFCM).
- De Marco, Filippo & Wieladek, Tomasz, 2015. "The real effects of capital requirements and monetary policy: evidence from the United Kingdom," Bank of England working papers 573, Bank of England.
- Francesco Trebbi & Kairong Xiao, 2015. "Regulation and Market Liquidity," NBER Working Papers 21739, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Salvatore Capasso & Stefano Monferrà & Gabriele Sampagnaro, 2015. "The Shadow Economy and Banks’ Lending Technology," CSEF Working Papers 422, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.