Report NEP-BAN-2015-08-25This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian CalmÃ¨s issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Wahyoe Soedarmono & Amine Tarazi, 2015. "Competition, financial intermediation and riskiness of banks: Evidence from the Asia-Pacific region," Working Papers hal-01114380, HAL.
- Simone Berardi & Gabriele Tedeschi, 2015. "From banks’ strategies to financial (in)stability," Working Papers 2015/11, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).
- Maylis Avaro & Henri Sterdyniak, 2013. "Banking union a solution to the euro zone crisis," Working Papers hal-00977221, HAL.
- Tomasz Wieladek & Andrew Rose & Anya Kleymenova, 2015. "Financial Protectionism: Further Evidence," 2015 Meeting Papers 432, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Chiara Pederzoli & Costanza Torricelli, 2015. "Systemic risk measures and macroprudential stress tests. An assessment over the 2014 EBA exercise," Centro Studi di Banca e Finanza (CEFIN) (Center for Studies in Banking and Finance) 15207, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".
- Thomas Humblot, 2014. "Basel Iii Effects On Smes’ Access To Bank Credit : An Empirical Assessment," Working Papers hal-01096527, HAL.
- Christian Thimann, 2014. "How Insurers Differ from Banks: A Primer on Systemic Regulation," PSE Working Papers halshs-01074933, HAL.
- Berlin, Mitchell, 2015. "Disclosure of stress test results," Working Papers 15-31, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Bowo Setiyono & Amine Tarazi, 2014. "Does the presence of institutional investors in family banks affect profitability and risk? Evidence from an emerging market," Working Papers hal-01077118, HAL.
- Oana Peia & Radu Vranceanu, 2014. "Optimal Return in a Model of Bank Small-business Financing," Working Papers hal-00952641, HAL.
- Joyce, Joseph, 2015. "External Balance Sheets as Countercyclical Crisis Buffers," MPRA Paper 66039, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Copeland, Adam & Garratt, Rod, 2015. "Nonlinear pricing with competition: the market for settling payments," Staff Reports 737, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Mascia Bedendo & Paolo Colla, 2015. "Sovereign and corporate credit risk: Evidence from the Eurozone," Post-Print hal-01157174, HAL.
- François-Xavier Dudouet & Eric Grémont & Antoine Vion, 2014.
""Bank Centrality" and Money Creation
[« Centralité bancaire » et émission monétaire]," Working Papers halshs-01095256, HAL.
- Florian Leon, 2015. "What do we know about the role of bank competition in Africa?," Working Papers halshs-01164864, HAL.
- Fritz Breuss & Werner Roeger & Jan in ’t Veld, 2015. "The stabilising properties of a European Banking Union in case of financial shocks in the Euro Area," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 550, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Best, Michael Carlos & Cloyne, James & Ilzetzki, Ethan & Kleven, Henrik Jacobsen, 2015. "Interest rates, debt and intertemporal allocation: evidence from notched mortgage contracts in the United Kingdom," Bank of England working papers 543, Bank of England.
- Xavier Ragot & Julien Matheron & Juan Rubio-Ramirez & Edouard Challe, 2015. "Precautionary saving and aggregate demand," 2015 Meeting Papers 404, Society for Economic Dynamics.