Report NEP-BAN-2015-03-22This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian CalmÃ¨s issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- H. Evren Damar & Césaire Meh & Yaz Terajima, 2015. "Effects of Funding Portfolios on the Credit Supply of Canadian Banks," Staff Working Papers 15-10, Bank of Canada.
- Samuel Hanson & Andrei Shleifer & Jeremy C. Stein & Robert W. Vishny, "undated". "Banks as patient fixed-income investors," Working Paper 238646, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Larsson, Bo & Wijkander, Hans, 2015. "Dynamic Banking with Endogenous Risk Based Funding Cost: Value Maximization, Risk-taking, Responses to Regulation and Credit Contraction," Research Papers in Economics 2015:3, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Juliane M. Begenau, 2015. "Capital Requirements, Risk Choice, and Liquidity Provision in a Business Cycle Model," Harvard Business School Working Papers 15-072, Harvard Business School, revised Sep 2016.
- Stefania Garetto & Martin Goetz & Jose Fillat, 2014. "Global Banks' Dynamics and the International Transmission of Shocks," 2014 Meeting Papers 1333, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Keqing Liu, 2015. "Bank Equity and Macroprudential Policy," Discussion Papers 1503, University of Exeter, Department of Economics.
- Jana Lastuvkova, 2015. "Determinants of the Slovak bank liquidity flows," MENDELU Working Papers in Business and Economics 2015-51, Mendel University in Brno, Faculty of Business and Economics.
- Pierre-Richard Agénor & K. Alper & L. Pereira da Silva, 2015. "Sudden Floods, Macroprudential Regulation and Stability in an Open Economy," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 203, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Peter Martey Addo & Philippe De Peretti & Hayette Gatfaoui & Jakob Runge, 2014. "The kiss of information theory that captures systemic risk," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 14069r, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne, revised Mar 2015.
- Kishore Meghani, Kishore Meghani & Hari Krishna Karri, Hari Krishna Karri & Bharti Meghani Mishra, Bharti Meghani Mishra, 2015. "A Comparative Study On Financial Performance Of Public Sector Banks In India: An Analysis On Camel Model," MPRA Paper 62844, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pierre L. Siklos, Brady Lavender, 2015. "The credit cycle and the business cycle in Canada and the U.S.: Two solitudes?," LCERPA Working Papers 0084, Laurier Centre for Economic Research and Policy Analysis, revised 01 Feb 2015.
- Tatsuro Senga & Julia Thomas & Aubhik Khan, 2014. "Credit Shocks in an Economy with Heterogeneous Firms and Default," 2014 Meeting Papers 1311, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Christina D. Romer & David H. Romer, 2015. "New Evidence on the Impact of Financial Crises in Advanced Countries," NBER Working Papers 21021, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ana Fostel & John Geanakoplos, 2013. "Financial Innovation, Collateral and Investment," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1903R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Mar 2015.
- Genest, Benoit & Cao, Zhili, 2014. "Value-at-Risk in turbulence time," MPRA Paper 62906, University Library of Munich, Germany.