Report NEP-BAN-2015-01-14This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian CalmÃ¨s issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Daniel C Hardy & Philipp Hochreiter, 2014. "A Simple Macroprudential Liquidity Buffer," IMF Working Papers 14/235, International Monetary Fund.
- S. Gabrieli & C.-P. Georg, 2014. "A network view on interbank market freezes," Working papers 531, Banque de France.
- Hasan, Iftekhar & Liu, Liuling & Zhang, Gaiyan, 2014. "The determinants of global bank credit-default-swap spreads," Research Discussion Papers 33/2014, Bank of Finland.
- Sergio R. Stancato de Souza, 2014. "Capital Requirements, Liquidity and Financial Stability: the case of Brazil," Working Papers Series 375, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Ozili, Peterson, K, 2015. "Determinants of Bank Profitability and Basel Capital Regulation: Empirical Evidence from Nigeria," MPRA Paper 61069, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Peter Lindner & Sung Eun Jung, 2014. "Corporate Vulnerabilities in India and Banks' Loan Performance," IMF Working Papers 14/232, International Monetary Fund.
- Hajime Tomura, 2014. "Payment Instruments and Collateral in the Interbank Payment System," UTokyo Price Project Working Paper Series 036, University of Tokyo, Graduate School of Economics.
- Patrick Bayer & Francisco Ferreira & Stephen L. Ross, 2014. "Race, Ethnicity and High Cost Mortgage Lending," Working Papers 2014-023, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Patrick Bayer & Fernando Ferreira & Stephen L. Ross, 2014. "Race, Ethnicity and High-Cost Mortgage Lending," NBER Working Papers 20762, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andolfatto, David & Nosal, Ed & Sultanum, Bruno, 2014. "Preventing Bank Runs," Working Paper Series WP-2014-19, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Anton Korinek & Damiano Sandri, 2014. "Capital Controls or Macroprudential Regulation?," NBER Working Papers 20805, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jorda, Oscar & Schularick, Moritz & Taylor, Alan M., 2014. "Betting the house," Working Paper Series 2014-28, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Chaudhary, Dinesh, 2014. "Sensitivity analysis of scenario models for operational risk Advanced Measurement Approach," MPRA Paper 60996, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vadim Arzamasov & Henry Penikas, 2014. "Modeling Integral Financial Stability Index: A Cross-Country Study," HSE Working papers WP BRP 75/EC/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Nicholas Economides & Przemyslaw Jeziorski, 2014. "Mobile Money in Tanzania," Working Papers 14-24, NET Institute.
- Sergey Chernenko & Samuel G. Hanson & Adi Sunderam, 2014. "The Rise and Fall of Demand for Securitizations," NBER Working Papers 20777, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.