Report NEP-BAN-2014-10-03This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian CalmÃ¨s issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Javier Bianchi & Saki Bigio, 2014. "Banks, Liquidity Management and Monetary Policy," Working Papers 2014-18, Peruvian Economic Association.
- Aastveit, Knut Are & Carriero, Andrea & Clark, Todd E. & Marcellino, Massimiliano, 2014. "Have Standard VARs Remained Stable since the Crisis?," Working Paper 1411, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Bianchi, Javier & Bigio, Saki, 2014. "Banks, Liquidity Management, and Monetary Policy," Staff Report 503, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Anginer, Deniz & Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Huizinga, Harry & Ma, Kebin, 2014. "Corporate governance and bank insolvency risk : international evidence," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7017, The World Bank.
- Adam, Tim R. & Streitz, Daniel, 2014. "Hold-Up and the Use of Performance-Sensitive Debt," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 476, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Toyoichiro Shirota, 2013. "What is the Major Determinant of Credit Flows through Cross-Border Banking?," Bank of Japan Working Paper Series 13-E-5, Bank of Japan.
- Adrian, Tobias & Liang, J. Nellie, 2014. "Monetary policy, financial conditions, and financial stability," Staff Reports 690, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, revised 01 Dec 2016.
- Finn E. Kydland & Peter Rupert & Roman Sustek, 2014. "Housing Dynamics over the Business Cycle," Discussion Papers 1423, Centre for Macroeconomics (CFM).