Report NEP-BAN-2013-08-10This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Diana Fernández Moreno & Dairo Estrada, . "Colombian bank efficiency and the role of market structure," Temas de Estabilidad Financiera 076, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Teruyoshi Kobayashi, 2013. "Network versus portfolio structure in financial systems," Papers 1308.0773, arXiv.org.
- Zaiwen Wen & Xianhua Peng & Xin Liu & Xiaoling Sun & Xiaodi Bai, 2013. "Asset Allocation under the Basel Accord Risk Measures," Papers 1308.1321, arXiv.org.
- Bo Becker & Marcus Opp, 2013. "Regulatory reform and risk-taking: replacing ratings," NBER Working Papers 19257, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Teruyoshi Kobayashi & Kohei Hasui, 2013. "Efficient immunization strategies to prevent financial contagion," Papers 1308.0652, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2013.
- Keiichiro Kobayashi & Tomoyuki Nakajima, 2014. "A macroeconomic model of liquidity crises," KIER Working Papers 876, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Berg, Gunhild & Fuchs, Michael, 2013. "Bank financing of SMEs in five Sub-Saharan African countries : the role of competition, innovation, and the government," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6563, The World Bank.
- Cristian Barra & Sergio Destefanis & Giuseppe Lubrano Lavadera, 2013. "Regulation and the Crisis: The Efficiency of Italian Cooperative Banks," CSEF Working Papers 338, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Aiello, Francesco & Bonanno, Graziella, 2013. "Profit and cost efficiency in the Italian banking industry (2006-2011)," MPRA Paper 48940, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christophe Courbage & Henry Loubergé & Richard Peter, 2013. "Optimal Prevention for Correlated Risks," Research Papers by the Institute of Economics and Econometrics, Geneva School of Economics and Management, University of Geneva 13071, Institut d'Economie et Econométrie, Université de Genève.