Report NEP-BAN-2013-07-05This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nicolas Véron, 2013. "A realistic bridge towards European banking union," Policy Contributions 783, Bruegel.
- David Chisholm & Graham Andersen, 2013. "The Meaning of Probability of Default for Asset-backed Loans," Papers 1306.6715, arXiv.org.
- V.V. Chari & Patrick J. Kehoe, 2013. "Bailouts, Time Inconsistency, and Optimal Regulation," NBER Working Papers 19192, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wenzel, Tobias, 2013. "Independent service operators in ATM markets," DICE Discussion Papers 96, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE), University of Düsseldorf.
- Joshua Aizenman & Yothin Jinjarak, 2013. "Real Estate Valuation, Current Account and Credit Growth Patterns, Before and After the 2008-9 Crisis," NBER Working Papers 19190, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mario Jorge Mendonça & Adolfo Sachsida, 2013. "Identificando a Demanda e a Oferta de Crédito Bancário no Brasil," Discussion Papers 1837, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Nathan Porter & TengTeng Xu, 2013. "Money Market Rates and Retail Interest Regulation in China: The Disconnect between Interbank and Retail Credit Conditions," Staff Working Papers 13-20, Bank of Canada.
- Jasmina Hasanhodzic & Laurence J. Kotlikoff, 2013. "Generational Risk - Is It a Big Deal?: Simulating an 80-Period OLG Model with Aggregate Shocks," NBER Working Papers 19179, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.