Report NEP-BAN-2012-12-10This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cihak, Martin & Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Peria, Maria Soledad Martinez & Mohseni-Cheraghlou, Amin, 2012. "Bank regulation and supervision around the world : a crisis update," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6286, The World Bank.
- Agnès Bénassy-Quéré & Guillaume Roussellet, 2012. "Fiscal Sustainability in the Presence of Systemic Banks: the Case of EU Countries," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00755705, HAL.
- Machín, Alejandra, 2012.
"Estrategia contracíclica de los bancos de desarrollo
[Countercyclical strategy of the development banks]," MPRA Paper 42632, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chris Kenyon & Andrew Green, 2012. "CDS pricing under Basel III: capital relief and default protection," Papers 1211.5517, arXiv.org.
- Bonanno, Graziella, 2012.
"L’efficienza del sistema bancario italiano dal 2006 al 2010. Un’applicazione delle frontiere stocastiche
[The Efficiency of Italian Banking System over 2006-2010. An Application of the Stochastic F," MPRA Paper 42831, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chris Kenyon & Andrew Green, 2012. "Will Central Counterparties become the New Rating Agencies?," Papers 1211.6349, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2012.
- Elisabeth Beckmann & Jarko Fidrmuc & Helmut Stix, 2012. "Foreign Currency Loans and Loan Arrears of Households in Central and Eastern Europe," Working Papers 181, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Yoshiharu Maeno & Kenji Nishiguchi & Satoshi Morinaga & Hirokazu Matsushima, 2012. "Optimal portfolio for a robust financial system," Papers 1211.5235, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2013.